Gameday Thread Preseason #2 Bills @ Bears 8/21 2nd Half Thread

So the first quarter was what.... our 2s plus Ford, Dawkins, Singletary, Knox, and Oliver?

After that it was entirely 2s with some 3s sprinkled in. 

I haven't seen Andre Smith. Have they sat him? Adams started with Matakevich and Dodson from what I saw. Which unless Smith is nicked up means to me he is making it.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

So the first quarter was what.... our 2s plus Ford, Dawkins, Singletary, Knox, and Oliver?

After that it was entirely 2s with some 3s sprinkled in. 

I haven't seen Andre Smith. Have they sat him? Adams started with Matakevich and Dodson from what I saw. Which unless Smith is nicked up means to me he is making it.

I wouldn't put Knox in the 1's category yet.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I normally hate preseason games but I think this is the most fun preseason game I have ever watched.

Agreed, even during the SB years I never really cared.

It just feels different this year.

Let's GO BUFFALO!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I wouldn't put Knox in the 1's category yet.

He is a starter. Whether you want him to be or not, currently to the staff he is their starter. He was listed #1 on the depth chart and has started both games. I am not talking what should be, just what is.

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I admittedly haven't focused on Hollister's blocking ability. Has anyone else? If he's capable he might legitimately be pushing Knox by simply being a reliable pass catcher.

yeah he’s been better blocking this week, last week was like a young Logan Thomas

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a starter. Whether you want him to be or not, currently to the staff he is their starter. He was listed #1 on the depth chart and has started both games. I am not talking what should be, just what is.

A guy can hope can't he?  I have given up hope for his hands.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We could probably get a one for Mitch after this half 

One half of football and every blue check mark on Twitter is talking about how Mitch was held back by Nagy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1