Is this Darryl Talley?

george c

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Definitely Talley. 

Damn how come when Bills people get into some stuff they always have on a Bills shirt? Lol. 

Doesn't every Bills fan wear Bills stuff all the time?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, prissythecat said:

Peter Pan hasn't been a thing here in ages.   You're a resurrected poster I assume?

Literally saw a Peter Pan picture in a post two days ago.   He is out there...and waiting.

Thats Daryl Talley for sure, but I cant tell the context of why he is being thrown off the plane. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Literally saw a Peter Pan picture in a post two days ago.   He is out there...and waiting.

Thats Daryl Talley for sure, but I cant tell the context of why he is being thrown off the plane. 

Cause he would not wear a mask............

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Cause he would not wear a mask............

1 minute ago, 17islongenough said:

Not wearing a mask on the plane. 

Makes sense.   Not surprised by this in the least.  If you wanna fly you gotta comply brother.

Doesn't change my opinion of Daryl that much to be honest.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Sure looks like him. I bet the Bills organization completely cuts him off now. 

He'll put out a statement or something. He didn't fight too much in the video. Not that bad. 

9 minutes ago, nucci said:

Doesn't every Bills fan wear Bills stuff all the time?

True. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Lol. Ok.  Years ago it used appear a lot more and it was like a contest to see who could get tricked into clicking.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He'll put out a statement or something. He didn't fight too much in the video. Not that bad. 

True. 

Yeah hopefully, Daryl is a good guy, been through a lot... hopefully a misunderstanding

4 minutes ago, dreadlox said:

Didn’t Talley reveal a while back that he was suffering from depression he thought was caused by football? That could be a factor? Either way this video is sad.

The hits took a toll on Darryl, Tim Graham had a whole series of articles on Darryl with his wife Janine, sadly it seems there is some level of CTE likely with him...

Not a good look, but could've been much worse--it didn't turn physical thankfully and he willingly gets off the flight pretty quickly. Probably just having a bad day and heat of the moment lost his cool for a minute. But as if we needed it, just another reminder that in this day & age, you can't be careful enough with ubiquitous camera phones ready to catch you for a viral escapade at a moment's notice. 

• Like (+1) 1

Is this the first time he’s flown in a while? I flew in March last year when the mask policy was in place. 

And what’s worse about throwing a fit about it is that you can take your mask off to eat and drink. A surprising number of people “forget” to put it back on and simply pull it back up when the flight attendant reminds you. 

Definitely a bad look.

When you fly you should wear a mask, their business their rules, not saying I like it but if you don't like it don't use their business. 

I must say though it is extremely frustrating to follow the rules and have people on a plane with a mask around their chin eating/drinking and basically ignoring the rules with not a word said. 

Finally saw it.  It didn’t work from my phone.  Darryl, I loved ya back in the day, but these stories of problems post career suggest he’s really having serious problems.  How hard is it to put on a mask and say sorry to an attendant.   Drives me nuts when my dad keeps under his nose, and I just say dad you just defeated the point.  Protect yourself and others.

Great, had a Bills shirt on.  Ugghh.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

I took a flight from Vegas to Buffalo back in January. The flight attendants were very strict on not only mask wearing, but the proper mask. A guy had a bandana across his neck that he pulled up over his face. The flight attendants brought a standard surgical mask, and didn't ask him, told him if he didn't wear the mask they provided, he and his wife would be asked to leave the plane. A few times during the flight the attendants had to come back to him asking him to wear the mask properly. 

Agree it's a bad look fro Daryl, but it will be cleared up with the above commented "he'll make a statement". 

Turk, I’m trying to avoid a Covid thing as the mods were great about reigning it in for the group.  I hate seeing a guy I loved growing up, a real hero back then on the field even with that horrible mullet to do dumb things like this one.  Even if only recorded half the conversation, it’s common sense people just grab their phones in a heartbeat.

My god, it’s been a theme on every police show for years.  If any of you like Blue Bloods, they’ve been touting the phone thing forever.  When you do something that can be perceived as dumb or mean, you should expect it will be on some social media if you were a media type (celebrity, politician, cop, past athlete, and so on).