Sign Beast Mode Marshawn Lynch for AFC Championship and Super Bowl

ngbills

Sign Beast Mode Marshawn Lynch for AFC Championship and Super Bowl  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Marshawn for 5 or fewer short yardage carries a game. + Decoy on Allen bootleg.

• Yes
    • No

He’s gonna have to go off the chronic long enough to realize he’s signing a contract... 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, ngbills said:

He would clean Covid protocol in time for Balt. But why not give it a shot for AFC Championship and Super Bowl. He could be a good fit for short yardage and add an element for Allen roll outs / bootlegs. 

That would be a thick, juicy NO from me, dog.

31 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Looking at McDermott quote, “guys on roster that we have confidence in” makes me go🤔

One little tidbit...and I'm afraid to start a thread on it....McDermott specifically mentioned "TJ, Antonio, and Christian Wade"

Later in the presser he specifically praised TJ as a player who has played well when he's gotten the opportunity and has appeared in a lot of games over his career.

He praised Antonio Williams saying "he certainly popped on film"

He didn't say anything else about Christian Wade.  But the fact that he mentioned him at all made me wonder what the International Pathway rules are with regard to post-season.  Here is a Wiki about the rules: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Player_Pathway_Program#Roster_regulations 

They mention "the season" which I guess would mean regular +  post season, meaning Wade would continue to be ineligible.

11 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

"Sign Beast Mode Marshawn Lynch for AFC Championship and Super Bowl"

giphy.gif

Is this the "Commercial Women I find Attractive" post? If so, I'm a yes. My favorite color is orange but those pants have to go. Just throw on the yoga's.