Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Tua averaging 3 1/2 yards per attempt...

Jesus. I had some stuff to do. I turned the game on about half way through the 2nd Q. 11/15 and 45 yards. That is absolutely wild. Fitz must be pulling his facial hair off. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Honestly I think the Dolphins have about a 0% chance of beating the Bills. They play man coverage regardless and Allen would pick them apart like he did in the first meeting or simply send everyone deep and take off running like he has in other games against them.

The Bills are a terrible matchup for the Dolphins.

Honestly my biggest fear would be a last second switch to Fitz. But that's not insurmountable by any means.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Are the Bills as good as we think/hope we are.  Kyler Murray looked like crap today and he beat us, and Brady looked like champion Brady.  Original Bills fan here, but hope we aren't on a sugar high. I think trust the process, and take nothing for granted.

Everybody is better than us.

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

13 completions for 70 yards? Is that a joke. 

Yeah but 81% accuracy. Smoke that, Josh!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Everybody is better than us.

I swear, some of these people..

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten any, “I sure hope things don’t break right for the Raiders... wouldn’t want to see them in the Playoffs” posts.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, TBBills said:

It's ok Fitz isn't allowed to be in the playoffs.

God, don't make us do that. I would hate and love Fitz as the 7 seed. They guy is a stand up pro, and deserves it. I would hate and love to make Fitz feel like a POS in round one. 

Fitz starts against Pitt or Cleveland. I can root for that for 3 hours. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I love the “Tua is going to be really good, but....” analysts. 

Anyone care to elaborate on why?

I dont see it. I dont see anything with him. His size is subpar. Hes not super fast. His arm is average. His accuracy is good id say but im not even sure bc he throws 5yd passes.

If i was a Dolphins fan my eyes would be wandering elsewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I dont see it. I dont see anything with him. His size is subpar. Hes not super fast. His arm is average. His accuracy is good id say but im not even sure bc he throws 5yd passes.

He doesn't have many weapons but I see more Alex Smith than Drew Brees at this point.

Edited by Doc Brown

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

Tua is always looking over the middle. Raiders are not clogging that passing lane. At least pressure up the middle with arms up.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Browns might be the team that needs to be on alert for making the playoffs with their starting WR’s out against a Jets team that is playing better, and then the Steelers - who’s demons they haven’t exorcised yet. 

I think the Browns will lean on multiple TE formations and it will be effective for them.  Their #4 TE, Steve Carlson, is from WNY and he plays mostly on special teams but he can play well from scrimmage if asked.  Hooper, Bryant and Njoku are pretty solid TE trio in front of Carlson.

Just now, bobobonators said:

He was an overhyped college player who had plenty of red flags for anyone who was paying attention—kinda like Sam Darnold.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Gailey has the best screen game in the league. Not a huge surprise the have schemed around it

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Gailey really Calls a beautiful screen game. 

Odds are about 90% a Tua pass is going to a RB, and they still can’t stop it.

Great minds my man

• Like (+1) 1

Tua is the opposite of Josh year one. 

Josh struggled to do anything routine, routinely - but made wow plays every game.  

Tua, as a rookie, plays the game like a weak armed, game manager back up QB.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3