Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Wow...bad throw but WTF is Kirk doing just standing there watching the dude intercept in the endzone??

Crazy to think just how spoiled we are with Allen who never throws those bad picks in the redzone.

Literally never

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

No. They aren't my team at all. I'm just tired of all you worrying about other teams then your own. Constant put down of Murray, Pats and tonight Dolphins. 

Tough *****.

Murray is a pansy and the Cheatriots and Fish suck.

Deal with it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

No. They aren't my team at all. I'm just tired of all you worrying about other teams then your own. Constant put down of Murray, Pats and tonight Dolphins. 

This is a thread for other teams.  So your point is really invalid in this thread.  

Murray is a baby and a sore loser.  Not a professional at this point in his career by any means. 

If you are tired of it, then you can just go look in Bills only threads....  just saying

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Just watching the available games. Pretty sure Bills fans would be asking same questions about our QB ? Objective NFL game watching. Thought 49ers played super inspired!

14 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I'll agree with you on the Cardinals. People here wanting them to miss the playoffs because they beat the Bills lol.

The Bills and their the defenders lost that game...get over it.

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Not quite.

FinHeaven is that way. ----------->

Don't like them either. I just try to be objective when watching other games. I don't see the need to put down other teams when watching the game. So many of you are too butt hurt to losing to the Cards. 

Just now, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I'll agree with you on the Cardinals. People here wanting them to miss the playoffs because they beat the Bills lol.

True, but that Hail Mary was dropped.

1 minute ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I am over it. Its just annoying to go into a thread about other games and almost everyone is insulting the teams playing. Can you guys not go a game without putting down other teams. 

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

I am over it. Its just annoying to go into a thread about other games and almost everyone is insulting the teams playing. Can you guys not go a game without putting down other teams. 

Every team is awesome. I wish there was a 32 team playoff. 🤪

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

The NFL is entertainment.  It's fun to drag on other teams making bad plays and stuff.  

3 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

No actually there are some teams I don’t like. You are welcome to root for them.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

So when Murray sucks, we shouldn’t say anything?... I’m confused. 

You can say he sucked and had a bad game. Whats not needed is saying things like " Murray will be better after his parents take him out for ice cream".  

1 minute ago, Jrb1979 said:

You can say he sucked and had a bad game. Whats not needed is saying things like " Murray will be better after his parents take him out for ice cream".  

Oh I argue that's more than needed, it's downright hilarious and whoever said that deserves a raise

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I think the Raiders have to move on from Derek Carr.  He's the type to put you in QB purgatory, always doing just well enough to justify another season.

I think they should have started Mariota tonight...

• Like (+1) 1