Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

3 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Ah.  It’s not there and it’s an older smart TV so perhaps the app doesn’t support live TV streaming. Movies and shows are on there but nothing live. 

Probably so.  Other are having streaming quality issues but it's fine on my Vizio.

Try connecting and seeing if there is an update available to your TV for Amazon.

The loaded one could be out-of-date.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

May as well take in a few episodes of The Boys after you're done with the football game. 

I hope the quality is a little better compared to what I'm seeing now.  A little choppy but not terrible.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL.  I went to the future last year..................................

As you bring up a 90's sitcom clip :) 

• Haha (+1) 1

I have never seen teams go for it on their own side of the field in non late game situations as much as I have this year. Obviously analytics are playing a large role in that I think.

Edited by Big Turk

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I hope the quality is a little better compared to what I'm seeing now.  A little choppy but not terrible.

As you bring up a 90's sitcom clip :) 

You're not the first person that mentioned the picture quality. Not seeing any issues here, but it seems to be a problem. 

I really can’t believe that hit on Murray there wasn’t intentional grounding. Great defensive play, and Murray flips the ball forward like 10 yards short of the LOS.

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

That's so BS. They need to change that rule so that's Intentional Grounding. I don't care that he is out of the pocket. He's under pressure and it didn't make it to the LoS.

i just posted the same. What was the rationale for not calling it there? He has to get the ball back to the LOS, doesn’t he? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You're not the first person that mentioned the picture quality. Not seeing any issues here, but it seems to be a problem. 

It's coming in fine on my smaller tv.  I'll live but just put the damn games on cable.

37 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

WTF channel is this game on?

That's quaint.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

god, hopefully never. It’s so dumb. 

I know Josh isn't going to do any national commercials mid season but seeing so many Mahomes and Rodgers ads you figure next year Allen should be doing a bunch.

Edited by PromoTheRobot