Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

16 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Really unbelievable for a professional QB in that situation

They are really bad. 1st and Goal on the 8. One run and 2 throwaways. Wow! You possibly have the best TE in the game and you got nothing for him in the RZ? Wth.

Edited by billsbackto81

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Anyone else can’t stand the NFL network broadcast??

just like the Denver game last week you can’t hear the commentators over the fake crowd noise

I'm not a fan of who they have in the booth.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I can’t hear the guy opposite Kurt Warner at all.  Sounds like Kurt Warner is broadcasting with Charlie Brown’s teacher and a thousand fake fans in the booth. 

Wa Wa Wa!

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Just watching tua, it looks like he has to put more effort on a 5 yard out then josh does on a 60 yard bomb while running. 

Noodle arm. 

let’s not bash rookie qbs here ?

Dolphins are a well run team and will get Tua weapons 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Rooting for the Dolphins is like hoping for the Bills to lose for draft picks. But I really think the Dolphins getting the 7 seed is the best match up for the Bills

I agree. I’ll take the Dolphins and then maybe the Steelers. Would not be excited for Colts, Browns, Ravens or Titans. 

8 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

According to Football Outsiders, the Ravens actually have a slightly better shot at both the 5 seed and 6 seed than the 7.  

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/nfl/playoff-odds

The NYT Playoff Predictor says the same.  Dolphins winning out actually gives a higher chance the Raven end up #7.

I've been saying this for days but people just keep thinking if the Fish win out that the Ravens are out.

It's wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Yea but how good is he really? He was the QB on a stacked Bama team with Jeudy, Ruggs and Smith for receivers against an overrated top heavy SEC. what QB hasn’t succeeded at Bama.......they all benefit from stud skill positions players and 5* oline recruits.

One thing noticeable about Tua (other than his repertoire of throws are mostly short ones).  He is so afraid of contact.  he will do anything to not be touched.  sometimes a QB has to take a hit to make a play.  

He’s no Justin Herbert that’s for sure.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

I’m sorry, but the way the pundits and a fair number of our posters have been all over Tua’s jock this season, he’s fair game and so far he looks like an average rookie QB and way behind Burrows and Hebert. That’s right about where I’d expect him to be but if you are going to be discussed as being a great rookie QB you better look the part and I’ve yet to see anything close (and I’ve watched most of his snaps this season).

Browns might be the team that needs to be on alert for making the playoffs with their starting WR’s out against a Jets team that is playing better, and then the Steelers - who’s demons they haven’t exorcised yet. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The NYT Playoff Predictor says the same.  Dolphins winning out actually gives a higher chance the Raven end up #7.

I've been saying this for days but people just keep thinking if the Fish win out that the Ravens are out.

It's wrong.

The NFL is a week to week league but most people look at the schedules and assume the current trends will just continue.  So the thinking is that the Colts and Titans are unbeatable and the Steelers will never win another game.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, gordong said:

45yards passing in the first half...OMG.   Bills mafia would be losing their *****. 

Bills Mafia are losing their ***** for #######s thinking the Dolphins would ever threaten to win the AFC East. I doubt the Dolphins are even half as good next year.

Edited by TBBills