Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The NFL is a week to week league but most people look at the schedules and assume the current trends will just continue.  So the thinking is that the Colts and Titans are unbeatable and the Steelers will never win another game.

LOL right.  Titans got to play the Packers in Green Bay (Who are Fighting for a BYE).

I end the possibilities with just this one.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wtf why am I rooting for the fish

You aren't, it shouldn't matter who the Bills play in the playoffs. They should be able to beat anyone if they are legitimate. Some people fear the things they don't understand.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The picks only matter if they draft good players. 

They would probably have their pick of a Ja’Marr Chase, Devonta Smith, Kyle Pitts if they’re trying to get Tua a weapon that he can throw dump off passes and shallow crossers to. 

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

You aren't, it shouldn't matter who the Bills play in the playoffs. They should be able to beat anyone if they are legitimate. Some people fear the things they don't understand.

But I mean that's how the playoffs work you hope to play the easiest teams possible and don't just want to ***** beat everyone and win it all.

I think people are too hung up on getting one win to get that monkey off our back.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

But I mean that's how the playoffs work you hope to play the easiest teams possible and don't just want to ***** beat everyone and win it all.

I think people are too hung up on getting one win to get that monkey off our back.

I want to play the dolphins after watching this half of football. And I wanted to play them in the first round before this game. They are very mediocre.

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Browns might be the team that needs to be on alert for making the playoffs with their starting WR’s out against a Jets team that is playing better, and then the Steelers - who’s demons they haven’t exorcised yet. 

Would not be surprised to see the jets beat the browns tomorrow...    

Edited by gordong
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Just would like you to understand it's OK to both have a rooting interest in who you play AND believe you can beat anyone.  

Maybe you'll find yourself rooting for the Chiefs in a Chiefs v Browns RD 2 matchup but I'll probably be rooting for the Browns. 

Will that be ok?

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Bills Mafia are losing their ***** for #######s thinking the Dolphins would ever threaten to win the AFC East. I doubt the Dolphins are even half as good next year.

Waiting for our resident Dolphins apologizers to come in here and tell us how the Phins are going to better than the Bills 🤣 :beer:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The NFL is a week to week league but most people look at the schedules and assume the current trends will just continue.  So the thinking is that the Colts and Titans are unbeatable and the Steelers will never win another game.

I like the Colts as the 1st round opponent.  The dome team with the ancient, immobile QB who offers little threat for making plays off script seems like a great matchup for our defense

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I want to play the dolphins after watching this half of football. And I wanted to play them in the first round before this game. They are very mediocre.

Honestly I think the Dolphins have about a 0% chance of beating the Bills. They play man coverage regardless and Allen would pick them apart like he did in the first meeting or simply send everyone deep and take off running like he has in other games against them.

The Bills are a terrible matchup for the Dolphins.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Are the Bills as good as we think/hope we are.  Kyler Murray looked like crap today and he beat us, and Brady looked like champion Brady.  Original Bills fan here, but hope we aren't on a sugar high. I think trust the process, and take nothing for granted.

Edited by BearNorth

Just now, BearNorth said:

Are the Bills as good as we think/hope we are.  Kyler Murray looked like crap today and he beat us, and Brady looked like champion Brady.  Original Bills fan here, but hope we aren't on a sugar high/

He won on a prayer I'd say us dropping a beating on the team that just beat him isn't all that surprising we've been getting better they haven't.

Are the Bills as good as we think/hope we are.  Kyler Murray looked like crap today and he beat us, and Brady looked like champion Brady.  Original Bills fan here, but hope we aren't on a sugar high/

Yeah and we tore right through the San Francisco defense. Brady played against a team no pass rushers and no coaches. Chill out

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I'll worry about the fins when Allen doesn't dominate them just 1 time....  every time he plays the fish it's better then the last time...  and "this best defense in the NFL"  Allen torched them for 400+ yards....    worried about the fish, yeah okay. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Tua’s arm is weaker than Trent’s...and it’s not even close 😂😂

He's average all around. It's not like he has some special trait like speed, arm strength or accuracy that makes up for his other weaknesses. Like every Alabama QB in the last decade or so, he benefited from the team around him. He's not carrying a team on his own.

Probs sugar high.. We got lucky playing one of the toughest schedules in the NFL, having a decimated defense for the first half of the season and a QB in a shoulder harness for a handful of games.