Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

I think Bills do what they have to to get to the 2 seed.  If it means fish two weeks in a row in the 716, suspect there will be a sale on frozen tuna...Can't imagine Tua in a 15 degree OP into a west wind.

Edited by BearNorth

16 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Not sure how anyone can watch this and have a modicum of doubt that the Dolphins are the best chance for us to get our first playoff win in 25 years.

I dont care who our best chance is though since the Bills should beat whoever they play first. This almost need for an easy game is horrible seeing the team we have.... almost disrespectful.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm old enough to remember when the Dolphins were a lot of analysts' trendy pick to win the AFC East this year, and Tua was the best QB in the division 🙄

Congrats on being alive more than a month.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I dont care who our best chance is though since the Bills should beat whoever they play first. This almost need for an easy game is horrible seeing the team we have.... almost disrespectful.

I get what you’re saying.  But, I would love to get that quarter century playoff victory drought off our back.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

The McBeane "process" is one game at a time.  Even if they clinch the 2 seed this weekend, doubt they will back off the pedal too much, Daboll might do some pure vanilla, but otherwise, get er done.

• Like (+1) 1