Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really want to embarrass Gilmore. I want to see that patented “look behind and blame someone else” look. 

I want to see that "What do you mean I can't get away with illegal contact/pass interference on EVERY play" look.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really want to embarrass Gilmore. I want to see that patented “look behind and blame someone else” look. 

And on national television, where "his people can finally get to see him play."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Performing well against a Belichick defense is still on Josh's checklist.  I think he'll do it with aplomb.

I was thinking about this earlier... he didn’t have a great game against them earlier in the season even though we won.  

I definitely see this one being closer than the Denver game, but I think we come out on top.   Maybe 27-20 or some such.

28 minutes ago, eball said:

Hell freaking no. They are peaking and on a roll; the last thing you want to do is mess with that rhythm and momentum. 

Nothing would mess with their rhythm and momentum more than an injury to a key player.

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Injured in the Miami game. Lower body, looks to be serious 

I would go with the starters to keep them sharp but would be quick to replace them with backups. Avoid injury to your big guns and give the backups a good number of reps heading into the playoffs. At least rest the starters who are banged up. I’m worried about Williams. He’s a core player and deep groin injuries (if thats what it is), can be a bi#ch. I honestly don’t care much about the W. I know we are much better. 

I doubt the Bills see things the same way tho.

I can’t wait to see us bronco them...

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is an important game for seeding. With the Titans win today they stay one game back on the 3 seed with the tie breaker. I know the difference in seeding is limited this year but I think the big advantage of the 3 seed is that it avoids playing KC until the AFCCG. 

The Titans play a tough Packers game next week if they lose and the Bills stomp out the Pats the Bills will lock down a 3 seed.

• Like (+1) 8

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

You are probably right. 

McD will not rest his guys as long as they have a shot at the 1 seed. 

I think we'd rest the starters for Miami if we can't get the 1 seed, but not otherwise.  Perhaps pull them earlier in a blowout, however.  Like put Barkely, etc. in with 7 minutes left instead of 2.  

Pants the Patriots! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Hell freaking no. They are peaking and on a roll; the last thing you want to do is mess with that rhythm and momentum. 

I agree, bro.

I don’t know why people think we should be resting starters, especially when the number two seed is very much in play. I know a few keep talking about no fans in the stadium but there’s more to being home, when it comes to an advantage, then just the fans in the stadium.