Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

55 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

You know the bills whooped the pats a** before right. Bledsoe first game against the pats w the bills...

And as usual fans getting exactly what or how spygate transpired wrong..but I am not going to get Into it anymore its over, get over it..every team bends the rules and every fan complains about the refs...so ehh

I really don't buy that vague moral equivalence argument, though in a generic sense this is correct I suppose. There's some real proof of Boston shenanigans. You can speculate all you like everyone does it.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ha ha You know..my first memory of football...my introduction to it.. The Pats and the Bears in the SB..and you know how that turned out.

Mine was a Pats* versus Bills game in the 60’s.  I think is was 1964.  On the opening kickoff our fullback, Cookie Gilcrest, destroyed a Pats* player.  He got up from the pile and asked the crowd of Pats* players “which one of you mother Fockers is next?”     

I want that to start again. Right now.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Dying to know the status of Saturday's injuries:

Daryl Williams

Tre White's stinger

Levi Wallace

Andre Roberts

AJ Epenesa

Any one of those players would be a significant loss. That might be a bit of a generous statement for Epenesa, but he has been making his mark more with each game. And certainly the other four are key players. My fingers are crossed. 🤞

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Dying to know the status of Saturday's injuries:

Daryl Williams

Tre White's stinger

Levi Wallace

Andre Roberts

AJ Epenesa

Any one of those players would be a significant loss. That might be a bit of a generous statement for Epenesa, but he has been making his mark more with each game. And certainly the other four are key players. My fingers are crossed. 🤞

Tre was ready to go back in the game if he had to. 

Roberts is Dynamic but Hyde has good hands. he will keep the position stable.

Williams, Wallace, Epenesa scare me mostly Williams though

The final Bills winning Monday Night Football score needs to be 56-10. This is a season of exorcising demons.   Tennessee and KC are on that list.  And then I want Cardinals in Superbowl to complete the list.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fan in Chicago said:

The usual business decision or worried about his reputation being tarnished by Allen and Diggs?

Sounds like a business decision but will need to wait and see what BB plans on doing.  Interested to see if Stidham is named the starter for this week or not also since I don't think Cam will be back.