Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Man 

first WFT breaks the Steelers undefeated record 

now Miami knocked NE out of the playoffs 

WTF.  stealing all the Bills fans fun!!!!!

Hang 50 on them. Solidify their first losing season in 20 years. THAT WILL DO just Fine. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BillsFan619 said:

Yeah, bro, you and me both. I do not like the Browns. I really hope that they don’t make the playoffs.

1 minute ago, BillsFan619 said:

Yeah, bro, you and me both. I do not like the Browns. I really hope that they don’t make the playoffs.

Agreed. You’re quick to respond , I deleted my post as I realized it was in the wrong thread haha. Thought I was in the browns vs Giants SNF thread.

But ya I hope they don’t make the playoffs either.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I like how some bills fans scream "payback" for all the years they did us..

"Payback!?" cause for all those years your GM and coaches could not build a team to compete....somehow that's NEs fault?

Come on Ghost we are talking about fans feelings.  The Bills fans didn't pick Owners/GMs/HCs.

Fans suffered for 20 years.  BB and TB really enjoyed running up the scores against our beloved Bills.

Personally I would like to see a 40 burger.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Come on Ghost we are talking about fans feelings.  The Bills fans didn't pick Owners/GMs/HCs.

Fans suffered for 20 years.  BB and TB really enjoyed running up the scores against our beloved Bills.

Personally I would like to see a 40 burger.

If you were the jets..I could see it, but I don't remember any ill will toward the bills or the pats "running up" the score against the bills...

Plus what is "running up the score" i never understood that when fans (not directed at you) complain about that, they are professionals. Your job is to stop the other team from scoring..

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

If you were the jets..I could see it, but I don't remember any ill will toward the bills..

Plus what is "running up the score" i never understood that when fans (not directed at you) complain about that, they are professionals. Your job is to stop.the other team from scoring..

You are exactly right.  That's why it "would be fun to watch" Josh Allen throw for 3 2nd half TDs to cap a 45-13 victory.

Some Bills fans might call that "payback" but I will just call it an old fashioned a-whooping.

The Bills need wins.  They could still end up the 4th seed and that means a good chance of having to go to KC for the 2nd game.

I want them playing in Buffalo for as long as they can before they have to face that option.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

If you were the jets..I could see it, but I don't remember any ill will toward the bills or the pats "running up" the score against the bills...

Plus what is "running up the score" i never understood that when fans (not directed at you) complain about that, they are professionals. Your job is to stop the other team from scoring..

Tell that to the 2007 version of myself that traveled from Seattle and sat in the November cold, for that Sunday night game where the Bills got whooped 56-10.  The "highlight" that comes to mind - Belichick going for it on fourth down twice in the third quarter, up 35-7 one time and another time up 42-7 right at the end of the quarter.

This isn't even my main issue with that franchise.  The lopsided benefit of the doubt on every controversial officiating call, constantly walking the line of the rulebook in controversial ways just to needle opponents (e.g. the consecutive false start penalties against the Jets), digging through the garbage of their opponent's hotel rooms, spygate, deflategate, taking cheap shots at their opponents after big plays (Gronk on Tre White)... the list goes on and on.

I wish that franchise nothing but ill will and failure.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

You are exactly right.  That's why it "would be fun to watch" Josh Allen throw for 3 2nd half TDs to cap a 45-13 victory.

Some Bills fans might call that "payback" but I will just call it an old fashioned a-whooping.

The Bills need wins.  They could still end up the 4th seed and that means a good chance of having to go to KC for the 2nd game.

I want them playing in Buffalo for as long as they can before they have to face that option.

Never against you guys wanting the win..just never understood the payback part.

But *🍻* for wanting a good ole a** whooping...I respect that. Ha ha

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

Tell that to the 2007 version of myself that traveled from Seattle and sat in the November cold, for that Sunday night game where the Bills got whooped 56-10.  The "highlight" that comes to mind - Belichick going for it on fourth down twice in the third quarter, up 35-7 one time and another time up 42-7 right at the end of the quarter.

This isn't even my main issue with that franchise.  The lopsided benefit of the doubt on every controversial officiating call, constantly walking the line of the rulebook in controversial ways just to needle opponents (e.g. the consecutive false start penalties against the Jets), digging through the garbage of their opponent's hotel rooms, spygate, deflategate, taking cheap shots at their opponents after big plays (Gronk on Tre White)... the list goes on and on.

I wish that franchise nothing but ill will and failure.

You know the bills whooped the pats a** before right. Bledsoe first game against the pats w the bills...

And as usual fans getting exactly what or how spygate transpired wrong..but I am not going to get Into it anymore its over, get over it..every team bends the rules and every fan complains about the refs...so ehh

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Never against you guys wanting the win..just never understood the payback part.

But *🍻* for wanting a good ole a** whooping...I respect that. Ha ha

There's as many "types of fans" as peoples personalities.  I have run the gamut when it's come to the Patriots.

My first "best" memory of what football is all about was when my mother talked my father into taking us (2 older brothers and me) to meet the Bills at the airport

after the Division Championship Game against the Boston Patriots.  I was a little kid and it was crazy driving in that snowstorm.

In the 90s I rooted the Pats on against the Fish.  I had sympathy for Patriot fans.  Since then you guys have had the biggest run in football history. 

It's going to take a lot of lopsided Bills wins to level my equilibrium.  LOL

EDIT:  WOW, I looked up that Division Championship Game and it was EXACTLY 56 years ago today.  December 20, 1964.

Life flies by!

Edited by ColoradoBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

There's as many "types of fans" as peoples personalities.  I have run the gamut when it's come to the Patriots.

My first "best" memory of what football is all about was when my mother talked my father into taking us (2 older brothers and me) to meet the Bills at the airport

after the Division Championship Game against the Boston Patriots.  I was a little kid and it was crazy driving in that snowstorm.

In the 90s I rooted the Pats on against the Fish.  I had sympathy for Patriot fans.  Since then you guys have had the biggest run in football history. 

It's going to take a lot of lopsided Bills wins to level my equilibrium.  LOL

lol....it's only fair I see..ha ha