Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

For your first sentence...i really didn't put much stake into it...and in bold is why i said I do not deal with conspiracy theories for this very same reason...i like to deal with facts and not what some want speculate. There are 32 owners who Roger Goodell has to deal with but to fans who hate the patriots he is working for them solely..yea just that line of thinking i don't wanna waste my time debating with.   

Well it is pretty much boils down to you see what you would rather see.....thats OK.....I understand.

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If you know something, you're welcome to state it and cite your source, but recognize that mere allusions to some form of insider knowledge have low credibility here.

2007.  Belichick did something similar to the Bills in our second meeting - ran the score up 56-10.  And Jauron said something very similar after the game: "I have no problem with what they did.  It's our job to stop it." 

I think you might need to recognize that what a coach says and how he behaves in public, and what he believes or feels in private, may be two very different things.

@Ghost_002! (and others) while fans of other teams are explicitly welcome, please do recognize that this thread is for discussion of the upcoming game, not Debating the Doings of Belichick and Patriots Teams Past. 

To your first sentence. In general, I have always try to back up anything I have said if i was challenged. I was replying to someone claiming I do not know anything outside of my patriots fandom. 

And yes a coach or person could say one thing and mean the other but since you, nor I or anyone else has any facts on what Gibbs truly meant if he did mean something different. Then wouldn't for the sake of the discussion you take him for his word(s)? 

I will go ahead and leave this thread. I wanted to reply to whoever replied to me, but not to derail the thread. 

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Might be a good opportunity to tune up the running game for the playoffs, heavy dose of Singletary and Moss, with Diggs, Smoke and Beasley if down and distance require.  I was lucky enough to enjoy a bills win in Foxboro in a deluge Bills won 41-7.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/12/21/bill-belichick-on-julian-edelmans-potential-return-vs-bills-if-hes-ready/amp/

PEDelman may return 

ESPN’s match up

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401220130

Matchup Predictor

BUF   58.5%

MONEY LINE

Bills -320

Pats ***  +260

OVER/UNDER45

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just erected in Bawstin! Perfect!

FE6DA94F-1FD5-467A-B81B-32A2BAFE57B6.jpeg

Just got home from checking it out. Fox Sports put this billboard up on Route 1, three miles from Gillette Stadium. The Billboard celebrates Bills fans as the best in the NFL. It will remain up for two weeks. For we Bills fans in the Boston area, it is a "must see, must selfie". 

IMG_0539.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Just clicked for me that they waited for the week we play them to put it up.

Also get your selfies now before the inevitable graffiti.

I'm pretty sure those Vineyard Vines wearin' , avacado toast eatin', kale smoothee drinkin' metrosexuals in Boston can't climb up anything anymore.

• Haha (+1) 1