Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I wonder if Cam will *ever* be back

The deterioration of his game is stunning.  Some of those throws yesterday were really bad.  The Patriots know how bad he is. That’s why they made him into a RB that’s playing QB. 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, natedogg said:

Am I the only one who wants the team to go 6-0 in the division?

Nope, me too, bro!

Plus, we have a very real shot at the number two seed. If we win our final two, Pittsburgh only has to lose one more.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I really don't buy that vague moral equivalence argument, though in a generic sense this is correct I suppose. There's some real proof of Boston shenanigans. You can speculate all you like everyone does it.

Yeah I love all the media blowing smoke up the Cheaters azzes  about 20 years of dominance forgetting all about all the cheating scandals and thats only the crap they got caught on.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, wjag said:

The deterioration of his game is stunning.  Some of those throws yesterday were really bad.  The Patriots know how bad he is. That’s why they made him into a RB that’s playing QB. 

Cam lost all his objectivity as a QB. He's always wanted attention, and for whatever reason, the only time he gets attention outside of playing for BB is for looking like a clown. He's worried more about his goofy fashion than winning

10 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Mine was a Pats* versus Bills game in the 60’s.  I think is was 1964.  On the opening kickoff our fullback, Cookie Gilcrest, destroyed a Pats* player.  He got up from the pile and asked the crowd of Pats* players “which one of you mother Fockers is next?”     

I want that to start again. Right now.  

Well seeing that they have reduced kickoff returns..I guess your wish will have to be done another way.

10 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I really don't buy that vague moral equivalence argument, though in a generic sense this is correct I suppose. There's some real proof of Boston shenanigans. You can speculate all you like everyone does it.

Yea i don't deal with conspiracy theories...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Cam lost all his objectivity as a QB. He's always wanted attention, and for whatever reason, the only time he gets attention outside of playing for BB is for looking like a clown. He's worried more about his goofy fashion than winning

His maturing as a person has been interesting to watch.  I stumbled across a Q&A session he did years ago in front of a live audience.  His hair was close-cropped, so I suspect he was much younger.  Maybe early in his career.  His personality was down right charming as he schmoozed the audience.  He exuded charisma. He actually looks smaller now as if he has lost weight.  I suspect the injuries, the weird off season, being the last kid picked on the playground, the insultingly low price point he is playing for, the stress of playing for NE,  following a GOAT and losing in a town conditioned on winning is takings its toll. 

11 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

If you were the jets..I could see it, but I don't remember any ill will toward the bills or the pats "running up" the score against the bills...

Plus what is "running up the score" i never understood that when fans (not directed at you) complain about that, they are professionals. Your job is to stop the other team from scoring..

Shirley you jest 

how long have you been a Pats *** fan?

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Only 13 weeks ago where the Pats signing Cam was further proof of the NE genius.  Did not age well.

Yep - and all the talking heads scolding the rest of the league about how Bellicheat schooled them and was at another level - give me a friggin break

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Shirley you jest 

how long have you been a Pats *** fan?

Again what is "running up the score " to a bunch of professionals..grown a** men. Playing football.

Do fans complain when some D1 college beats a lesser opp by 50 or 60 points .

Edited by Ghost_002!