Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

This is a game where I want to see Buffalo dictate the play to NE.  Buffalo went conservative and ran on them.  I want Buffalo to spread out the master and dice him up.  NE will do wierd ***** and not allow it.  Give the offense the looks and experiance they wont find anywhere else or in the playoffs.

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 2

Once Brady left and Bellicek lost all those quality defensive players and and O-line then Edelman, they became almost Jets like. Beating them is always fun but more importantly let's stay healthy. This Bills team has important business in the postseason. The Patriots will most likely be rebuilding and that's bad at Bellicek's age.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Don’t live in fear, man. 

For 22 years  we couldn't have nice things.......this thing finally gets turned around and we have 2 meaningless games left and one of them is the cheap shot Cheaters.

Darn right I am living in fear...they need to come out of this healthy.

10 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

For 22 years  we couldn't have nice things.......this thing finally gets turned around and we have 2 meaningless games left and one of them is the cheap shot Cheaters.

Darn right I am living in fear...they need to come out of this healthy.

In no way are these games meaningless.  If we win our last two and the Steelers lose just 1, we are the 2 seed.  Which basically guarantees us 2 home playoff games assuming we win in the wild card, and an outside shot at a home AFC championship.  This season isn't over at all.

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Like (+1) 7

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

RUN IT UP “HERMAN”, LEAVE NO DOUBT.  

Fixed it for you. Haha.
great scene from a great movie!

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

I might activate Kroft this week. Work the middle passing w big men and take some shots.

I think we can win easy even giving some of our stars rest.

No, no, no, and again I say NO. 

Play the guys who have you on the current role you’re on. Adding Brown to the mix this week should be the only difference we see to this offense.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JY422 said:

Fixed it for you. Haha.
great scene from a great movie!

No, no, no, and again I say NO. 

Play the guys who have you on the current role you’re on. Adding Brown to the mix this week should be the only difference we see to this offense.

Yes it is. Brain farted on the name lol. Tooo much celebrating. 

New England looked inept today.  They got run over by a Dolphins team missing most of their skill players.  I don't know what NE does for a QB next year, but it CAN'T be Cam.  

23 minutes ago, wjag said:

New England looked inept today.  They got run over by a Dolphins team missing most of their skill players.  I don't know what NE does for a QB next year, but it CAN'T be Cam.  

I predict they will sign Dak and cowboys will go with a rookie 

Read this article about how Brady and the Pats were “giggling” in their 56-10 massacre against the Bills in prime time in 2007. 

payback time.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nfl-news-new-england-patriots-it-was-a-perfect-night-tom-brady-gives-a-surprise-answer-to-what-he-considers-his-greatest-performance-in-nfl/

• Like (+1) 2