Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

Buffalo at New England Bills -4.5 Bills -200, Patriots +168

https://www.thelines.com/the-recency-report-nfl-week-15-market-moves-and-week-16-lookahead-lines/

Or 

To use a specific Week 16 example, say a bettor initially took the Bills as 4.5-point road favorites against the Patriots. Buffalo continued its impressive late-season run with a win against the Broncos on Saturday afternoon. Now let’s say the Dolphins hand the Patriots a convincing loss. As such, Buffalo’s projected advantage over New England potentially expands, giving those who jumped early at the small number a possible edge.

https://www.thelines.com/nfl-week-16-lines-2020/

The #2 seed is a big deal.  The possibility of playing two games at home, regardless of fans, is significant.  If certain veterans need rest that is one thing, but if I’m McD I don’t want to derail this train.

• Like (+1) 6

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think they will. They really need a cheaper option at QB. 

Or they could trade Zeke (if anyone wants that contract). 

I think the tag for next year was projected around 37 million, so that money has to come from somewhere. They've been paying all sorts of guys and they've finally run out of cash.

23 minutes ago, eball said:

The #2 seed is a big deal.  The possibility of playing two games at home, regardless of fans, is significant.  If certain veterans need rest that is one thing, but if I’m McD I don’t want to derail this train.

yup.  Plus, we don’t want to drop down to that 4th seed... Colts and Titans both won earlier today.

Josh will have his best game against the Patriots, easily, in 8 days... especially with Gilmore probably out.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

yup.  Plus, we don’t want to drop down to that 4th seed... Colts and Titans both won earlier today.

Josh will have his best game against the Patriots, easily, in 8 days... especially with Gilmore probably out.

He was out last time too, dudes been ducking us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Trap game.

Sarcasm?

Hopefully?

8 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Why?  Pittsburgh has two tough games left.  We win out there’s a very good chance we get the 2 seed.  

Feel the same way, bro!

I don’t get the whole resting starters when the number two seed is on the line and very much in reach.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Cam starts on Monday.  BB doesn't seem to want to play Stidham for whatever reason.

My guess on 2021 - they draft a QB and sign someone like Fitz for a year.  I could see Fitz wanting to play for the evil empire so he could stake the claim of starting for all four AFC East teams.