Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Edmunds is special? This can’t be right. 

I believe some folks took up a vote on the board to cut him this off-season. Teams don’t cut special players - Tremaine is obviously not special! 

Ha.  Honestly I think that shoulder was worse than they let on.   He wasn't the same after that...now.  he's healthy. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Ha.  Honestly I think that shoulder was worse than they let on.   He wasn't the same after that...now.  he's healthy. 

I'm not saying you're this way but this is why some need to be patient. Some make blanket assumptions with no context and then they think a guy sucks. Then, it’s time to either quit on them by either trading or releasing them. 🙄

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I swear the better we get, the deeper this guy goes into a book called "How to Work a Press Conference" by "Bill Belicheck"

Plus, the bills were that team a few years ago when Allen was a rookie.

Good Disciplined defense, a QB that is mobile and has a strong arm that has flashed good ability.  And that team did win some games, not alot, but some. So he knows how dangerous teams with a good defense and an inconsistent offense can be because all it takes is that offense to have a good game and all of a sudden they are winning.

4 hours ago, Commish said:

Kiszla: With 20/20 hindsight, would Broncos trade LB Bradley Chubb for Bills QB Josh Allen?

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/12/16/kiszla-broncos-bradley-chubb-josh-allen-trade-broncos/

It feels good to be on the other side of this!

57 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

If we win on Sunday, I sort of hope they keep JB off the field through the end of the regular season. Guy has been dinged up all year. 

I definitely see what you’re saying, but if he’s healthy, you want him to have some game time before heading to the playoffs.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

This is no surprise. He will likely be in protocol until saturday. Takes a minimum amount of days to move through the protocol. 

Does it? I've not heard that before.

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I swear the better we get, the deeper this guy goes into a book called "How to Work a Press Conference" by "Bill Belicheck"

Oh no! Is McDermott going to start grumbling and giving the press the stink eye?

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's a simple playbook I'm always stunned every coach doesn't follow to a T.  Never, ever, give an opponent something to be upset at you about.

The more this week goes by the more it feels like a trap game.... Biggest win of the season last week and the Patriots next week.  Everyone has already assumed a win and a division title.

All this positive press. First the kid that went to Disney because of Milano and Davis and now Diggs is main story on ESPN website.

Very scared right now...

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Does it? I've not heard that before.

Oh no! Is McDermott going to start grumbling and giving the press the stink eye?

Yes, theres different stages that each player much pass through successfully with no side effects before they can be cleared to the next stage. So you cant go from conussion to cleared in a day. Have to go through rest and stretching, then if your good the next day you can do light workout, then if your good you can do strength continue cardio...after that and theres no side effects, the team / neurosurgeon evaluates and clears a player. Those all take multiple days at minimum. 

This article explains it pretty good.

https://www.sportscasting.com/nfl-concussion-protocol-explained-how-does-it-work/

21 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

The more this week goes by the more it feels like a trap game.... Biggest win of the season last week and the Patriots next week.  Everyone has already assumed a win and a division title.

All this positive press. First the kid that went to Disney because of Milano and Davis and now Diggs is main story on ESPN website.

Very scared right now...

That’s your BBFS kicking in. McD’s teams don’t have trap games, they’ve never overlooked anyone. He’s been preaching that from day one and it’s obvious the players have bought in. I mean Tremaine was talking in the locker room after the last game about unfinished business and not getting complacent. Some in the media may think it’s a done deal but I think most fans and the team know there’s work to be done. I have zero fear this team will overlook Denver. Doesn’t mean we will win but a loss won’t be because they were looking ahead. That’s not in their DNA thanks to McD.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Very scared right now...

That Diggs story came out before the Steelers game. The segment aired on the pregame show. 

• Like (+1) 2