Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What we lose in blocking from Lee smith, we gain in activating Kroft again in the receiving game. Kroft is no Smith for blocking but he holds his own and I’ve been surprised they’ve gone away from him these past few weeks because smith offers almost nothing as a receiving option. While they may be terrible against the run, aren’t their top 4 corners also out? If it’s a nice day, I don’t see the Bills deviating too much from their pass first philosophy. 

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I think Denver is gonna try to take Diggs out of the Bills game plan. Beasley is gonna need a good masseuse after the game. 

I think the keyword therein is "try".   Many people can try many things.  I don't think it is easy to "succeed" at that specific effort over a full 60 minute gridiron contest.  

The time is now!   There is no time but now.   Go Bills!!  

• Like (+1) 1

Spread them out go 3 to 4 wide.  The exotic looks from Fangio will be hard to pull off now.  Get the ball out quick and take advantage from coverage breakdowns.  Should be pitch and catch.  Run the ball in the second half and win the division.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

He’s not playing according to Sal Cappacio

This would be the smart move.  With Denver’s secondary pretty banged up, they will be just fine with what they have.  Let him work back a bit more slowly.  

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

43 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Spread them out go 3 to 4 wide.  The exotic looks from Fangio will be hard to pull off now.  Get the ball out quick and take advantage from coverage breakdowns.  Should be pitch and catch.  Run the ball in the second half and win the division.

Yeah I fully expect them to come out in 4 wr sets regularly.  Before the 49ers game I expected the strategy to be Bills throwing to get out to a lead and neutralize the run game.  In this one I expect the Bills to just rotate wrs and send them deep plenty.  Gas the cbs that are remaining and start hitting them with the crossers that have been so effective this year.  I'm feeling pretty good about this game and expect a big day from Josh and the wrs.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

If we lose to the Broncos. I wouldn't mind beating the Pats to win the AFC East. It'll be kinda like a passing of the torch. Kinda fitting almost. Of course I wouldn't mind a win this Saturday and not have to worry.

No disrespect, but screw that! I want to lock it up Saturday and then watch Miami and NE kill each other off on Sunday while I drink eggnog. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

No disrespect, but screw that! I want to lock it up Saturday and then watch Miami and NE kill each other off on Sunday while I drink eggnog. 

My exact reaction.  Lets go and nail this thing down Saturday.   On a Saturday you can drink a little more, eat a little more, and celebrate a little harder.

I saw something interesting on NFLN today.  Aditi Kinkhabwala was talking about the Bills playing in the snow, and said it inspired her son to play in the snow in their backyard. They showed her young son at the window with a snowball and he had a Bills hat on.

I wonder if she just had one around, or if he is actually a Bills fan. It was cool either way.  

5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Will it be a Zack Moss/Motor afternoon with some playaction passes sprinkled in?? Although Sal says there limited in the DB area due to injuries 

ill be a lil surprised if the bills dont score 35 pts due to their injury-riddled secondary

37 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Will it be a Zack Moss/Motor afternoon with some playaction passes sprinkled in?? Although Sal says there limited in the DB area due to injuries 

Limited is a nice way of putting it.  I think they have 3 healthy CB's right now and I think one of them (Ojemundia SP?) is their 2nd stringer.  The rest of them are deeper down the depth chart.

16 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Designated to return which means they have 21 days to bring him back but they don't have to.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Designated to return, meaning he can start practicing with the team and they have a 21 day window in which to activate him

tenor.gif?fit=320,240&ssl=1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Limited is a nice way of putting it.  I think they have 3 healthy CB's right now and I think one of them (Ojemundia SP?) is their 2nd stringer.  The rest of them are deeper down the depth chart.

Ojmudia has actually been pretty good for them lately if I’m not mistaken. He was a second stringer to start the year as a late round rookie, but has started since like week 1 or 2. I really liked him coming out of Iowa

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Ojmudia has actually been pretty good for them lately if I’m not mistaken. He was a second stringer to start the year as a late round rookie, but has started since like week 1 or 2. I really liked him coming out of Iowa

Good to know.  Was he out earlier this season,  I was looking at their depth chart week to week and thought he was behind someone else still when they were healthier earlier on.

Granted, that doesn't mean he wasn't playing better even at that time.

Who was on Howard and Jeremy this morning saying don't expect the bills to win this game? Sounded like a national reporter but I missed who it was. Basically said this game will come down to a fg and bills won't be dominant offensively. I mean, any given Sunday, but arnt the broncos db's like high school players right now with the injuries? 

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Good to know.  Was he out earlier this season,  I was looking at their depth chart week to week and thought he was behind someone else still when they were healthier earlier on.

Granted, that doesn't mean he wasn't playing better even at that time.

I think he has been behind Boyue when he’s been healthy, which hasn’t been often.