Kroft and Murphy inactive again!

YoloinOhio

I think when his head is into it Knox is a much better blocker than Kroft and if they really want to start building their running game this mover makes sense. For the record I think Kroft has better hands in the passing game and Knox is to inconsistent.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, klos63 said:

likely not signing Kroft again, need to see what we have at TE now so to make off season moves.

ive seen enough knox.  idc if he looks like shockey 3xs a year, TEs are to help move the chains, not kill drives with drops. who here feels comfortable with the thought of starting knox in a playoff game? hes the type of dude to cost us our season and id rather see what Kroft can do healthy, its infuriating

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Right about now I am kind of regretting cutting Logan Thomas...he is starting to really make plays.

Yeah, but considering he entered the league in 2014 and the Bills cut him after the 2018 season when he had 77 receiving yards in 12 games...

15 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

where are you seeing that hes starting? unbelievable

Wondering myself.  And if so, oh boy.

2 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

Looked it up. TJ averages $1m per game over his contract. Not bad!

Did you miss a decimal point?

T.J. Yeldon signed a 2 year, $3,200,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $500,000 signing bonus, $500,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $1,600,000.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I don't understand the commitment to Knox over Kroft

33 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Don't forget another off week for Yeldon!

The coaches who see every minute of practice and review film clips of practice and every game just can’t see what’s so clear to us fans!  Go figure!

24 minutes ago, GRHater69 said:

I think when his head is into it Knox is a much better blocker than Kroft and if they really want to start building their running game this mover makes sense. For the record I think Kroft has better hands in the passing game and Knox is to inconsistent.

Neither of them are amazing blockers but as far as I can tell, Kroft usually knows what he’s supposed to do and makes a strong effort.  Knox is hit or miss - he can lock a guy up or he can whiff completely like a matador waving a cape in front of a bull.  Again, as far as I can tell.

29 minutes ago, klos63 said:

likely not signing Kroft again, need to see what we have at TE now so to make off season moves.

I doubt they are motivated by anything but starting the players they believe will give them the best chance to win THIS game.  “Seeing what you have” is for after you’ve put it away  

• Like (+1) 1

Knox has the higher ceiling.  He can do things athletically that Kroft can't.  Kroft is more reliable, however.  Given Knox's youth, he may become more consistent, whereas Kroft isn't going to get any better.  Let's hope that TONIGHT is the night Knox becomes more reliable.  And Lee, of course, is in as the "extra tackle" to help in the run game.  He also is good for 1 target in short yardage.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I don't understand the commitment to Knox over Kroft

More upside. He made a nice TD grab last week. Kroft doesn't really add much upside. He is decent. Knox, if he can develop, is pretty athletic and fast.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

ive seen enough knox.  idc if he looks like shockey 3xs a year, TEs are to help move the chains, not kill drives with drops. who here feels comfortable with the thought of starting knox in a playoff game? hes the type of dude to cost us our season and id rather see what Kroft can do healthy, its infuriating

13 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

Knox can NOT play. He is marginal as a receiver, and he seems to be lost in the running/blocking scheme. Lost. Like so lost.

Were you guys also calling for A.J.Klein's head three weeks ago and calling Josh a bust in his rookie season?

Sometimes you have to have patience with players. I'm glad that our coaching staff has more patience than some of our fans.

Knox did have a nice TD last week. No question, he has not lived up to our expectations for him this year, but I wouldn't write him off yet.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, folz said:

Were you guys also calling for A.J.Klein's head three weeks ago and calling Josh a bust in his rookie season?

Sometimes you have to have patience with players. I'm glad that our coaching staff has more patience than some of our fans.

Knox did have a nice TD last week. No question, he has not lived up to our expectations for him this year, but I wouldn't write him off yet.

Please watch knox in PP and running game. I would love to let him develop but not at the cost of games, and unlikr Klein, we DO have a better option in Kroft. he is so bad in PP. He looks lost. L O S T lost.

2 hours ago, folz said:

This crows tasting pretty good at the moment

• Haha (+1) 1