Week 11 Around the League

Just now, whatdrought said:

0-2 and ? 

We actually want the jets to win here. 

Nah doesn't matter Jets will always be a trainwreck. They will ruin whatever QB they draft by not having an O-Line and WR/RBs. 

Edited by TBBills

31 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I really don't understand the personal insult stuff, I don't agree with a lot of what folks say either but I don't resort to name calling or accuse them of having multiple aliases, not being real bills fans, etc.

Either way if this holds up it's huge for the Bills especially since the Chargers are not going to be a walk in the park coming out of the bye week with that offense.

Plus I'm sick of talking about the Dolphins and with a loss the national media hype train will come to a crashing halt.

We are sick of you talking about the Dolphins 🐬. I am not approving of name calling it’s foolish. But you come across a bit overly confident in your Dolphins. Example today’s game. I’ve said multiple times every game is it’s own challenge. You have specificity said Dolphins will walk through next 2-3 games. Despite the pick it is clear Fitz gives your team the best chance to win. Tua got exposed as a rookie and Herbert will be better. Tua may evolve into a good qb but at expense of a loss today, hurting the franchise. Your coach of year and GM own that poor decision. Hard to win 6-7 games in a row. Your team got breaks and played well. Facts are the O is limited now your have a locker room potentially divided. I enjoy your posts on your favorite team but your not objective. 

Edited by QLBillsFan