Week 10 First Half Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

They were always playing for a FG with only one timeout

Exactly. And the reason they ran it was they wanted the clock to continue to run. An incomplete pass stops the clock and if Bass misses, AZ gets the ball near midfield with enough clock to run 2-3 plays.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

We had one timeout. Before we’re weak cause we take a knee and run down the clock. Now they get points and they’re still weak? 

Yeah I don't get the complaint in that situation first goal is get in FG range anything else is a bonus.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yeah I don't get the complaint in that situation first goal is get in FG range anything else is a bonus.

And we get the ball to start. We should be proud Mcdermott has the confidence to be aggressive and not just run the clock down like he’s done in the past 

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

They were always playing for a FG with only one timeout

Yeah but they had plenty of time to try to give their kicker something inside 50 yards. Odd call to apparently be okay with him attempting from 58 regardless of how it turned out.

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Game reminds me of the Texans playoff game so far. Got to get points this 1st drive in the 3rd.

Especially with that JA receiving TD.

• Simon unlocked this topic

Its all about that Bass... 

Go Bills!!! 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Halftime crew “Kyler Kyler Kyler Kyler Kyler *breathe* Kyler Kyler Kyler”

I love the one play that was actually a sack, "Look at all those defenders he made miss" nothing about hot relentless our defense has been and he only had 1 good run.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

And Allen is leading him in passing yards, rushing yards and receiving yards too 😁

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah, were they even watching? Kyler didn't even play well and had under 20 yards rushing. Couldn't believe they were drooling over his performance.