NFL Trade Deadline Primer update on page 15

MAJBobby

10 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I saw a guy at CBS was suggesting Hayden, King, Sheldon Rankins and Jacob Hollister as good trade fits for the Bills.........he had King going for a 4th not a 6th.    Wonder if some of that was based on the rumors @MAJBobby was hearing.    

Personally.........I fix the passing game first.

The #1 personnel responsibility of an organization is to support its QB........once you start forgetting that you are in trouble, IMO.

12 minutes ago, delirious said:

Wow, would have liked Kwon Alexander in the Bills' LB room

So would I. Or Avery Williamson. Or Dunlap or Yannick, or Griffen. D King is now gone as well. 

We need to be calling about: Njoku, Takk McK, Alex Mack, Ertz, O Vernon, Kerrigan and Jack (if really available). 

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is there a list of Carolina Panthers who are on the block?  Is there any sense in looking at players from other teams?

Paradis if Morse is out

Burns - LB

Brown - DT

Thompson - LB

I would not take anyone else even if free. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Kwon is a nice get. Not sure why the Niners moved him. Also not sure how the Saints always find a way to squeeze the cap. Also I would like them to send us Trey Hendrickson. 

I'd agree.  Quality talent.  My guess is the team is selling before the injury grenade goes off in the enclosed space. 

He's had biceps and pectoral tears, and already one completely torn ACL.  My guess - he's got knee pain in the other one or the repaired one. 

I think over conditioning, or doing the wrong kind of conditioning in the spring where all these guys were working out in home gyms or whatever, has led to a lot of the knee issues you're seeing around the league.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ngbills said:

Paradis if Morse is out

Burns - LB

Brown - DT

Thompson - LB

I would not take anyone else even if free. 

Lol you don’t watch carolina much do you? Paradis is hot trash, we’d be better off letting lee smith play center. 
Burns is an elite talent and even if we offered a 1st they’d laugh at us. The just drafted brown. 
Shaq Thompson might be worse than Klein. 

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I saw a guy at CBS was suggesting Hayden, King, Sheldon Rankins and Jacob Hollister as good trade fits for the Bills.........he had King going for a 4th not a 6th.    Wonder if some of that was based on the rumors @MAJBobby was hearing.    

Personally.........I fix the passing game first.

The #1 personnel responsibility of an organization is to support its QB........once you start forgetting that you are in trouble, IMO.

Not sure. Just started hearing the Hayden Rumors today from the local rumor guys. 

ok Update on the Birdy Info. 

Mercilus was talked Texans didn’t want to take Murphy’s contract back (as of yet) May circle back 

same with Atkins - seems the theme here is with these two only way to fit them is take Murphy as part of the deal. 

Engram they talked again today based on him. Right now Giants asking for a 3rd and Bills have his value much lower. 

they are actively looking in the market but like we all know about Bills. Will not make a move over what Bills value the player at. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

35 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

I don’t think anything gets done. Feel like Beane won’t admit he made several missed calls in FA. Team seems to be set for better or worse. 

I don’t know if they make a move or not, but there is absolutely 0% possibility that Beane doesn’t make a move because he has too much pride, cmon man.

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Not sure. Just started hearing the Hayden Rumors today from the local rumor guys. 

Mercilus was talked Texans didn’t want to take Murphy’s contract back (as of yet) May circle back 

same with Atkins - seems the theme here is with these two only way to fit them is take Murphy as part of the deal. 

Engram they talked again today based on him. Right now Giants asking for a 3rd and Bills have his value much lower. 

they are actively looking in the market but like we all know about Bills. Will not make a move over what Bills value the player at. 

Engram is probably worth a 3rd unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Codyny13 said:

I don’t know if they make a move or not, but there is absolutely 0% possibility that Beane doesn’t make a move because he has too much pride, cmon man.

I agree Beane was t afraid to move on from Benjamin or Spain after both looked like oofs. Beane will do what it takes to make his team better if the deal is right.

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Thanks for the update.

Keep negotiating, Beane!

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

You our. I offer you a box of kittens I found under my porch for Mercilus and Watt plus the next first rounder you have (2034 isn't it?) take it or leave it. 

Too bad O’Brien isn’t there anymore. He would have jumped at that offer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You our. I offer you a box of kittens I found under my porch for Mercilus and Watt plus the next first rounder you have (2034 isn't it?) take it or leave it. 

You already crushed those kittens though! Nobody wants pre-crushed kittens!!

• Haha (+1) 1