NFL Trade Deadline Primer update on page 15

MAJBobby

Thanks for clarifying. I would be happy with either TE, and a decent 1DT that can holdup his position. I don't think Atkins is a 1DT, so not sure why we would be interested.

Edited by qwksilver

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You included One Drop thanks.  Shall I go post the same drops from Knox 

Yep

I dont put out info unless I am told I am ok to do it.  There is one I am holding back I wish I could tell everyone because it would be pertinent when talking some of the positions that are being looked at but was told that one is only close hold.

That’s not what I was saying... I’m not trying to argue here. What you’re telling me is different than what I’ve been told from others... I’m trying to learn. 

Njoku dropped 3/35 in 2017 

Njoku dropped 8/64 in 2018 (#1 TE drop rate)

Njoku dropped 2/7 in 2019 

That’s 13 in his career prior to this season. You told me he only had 8 total. 

That’s from the link to the article included. That drop was from yesterday and was sent over. That’s all. I’m not arguing Knox doesn’t drop the football... 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

King already moved.

See I’m skeptical of moves, but a 6th is nothing. Especially for a talent like king. Half season rental for pennies on the dollar. 
That’s the kind of move I can 100% support us making. Kinda bent Tennessee got him. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

That’s not what I was saying... I’m not trying to argue here. What you’re telling me is different than what I’ve been told from others... I’m trying to learn. 

Njoku dropped 3/35 in 2017 

Njoku dropped 8/64 in 2018 (#1 TE drop rate)

Njoku dropped 2/7 in 2019 

That’s 13 in his career prior to this season. You told me he only had 8 total. 

That’s from the link to the article included. That drop was from yesterday and was sent over. That’s all. I’m not arguing Knox doesn’t drop the football... 

I have his drop numbers from Pro Football Reference.  When comparing drops I always use the same site for both players, as they apply what constitutes a drop the same.

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

See I’m skeptical of moves, but a 6th is nothing. Especially for a talent like king. Half season rental for pennies on the dollar. 
That’s the kind of move I can 100% support us making. Kinda bent Tennessee got him. 

Well our limited Cap space is an issue with trades

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

So I’m assuming that “many teams involved” was an agent driven lie or they would have gotten more 

• Like (+1) 2