Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

It wasn't. Their D sucks. Titans would have made the 2 pointer anyway. His best chance to win it was right there at the 2 the ball in his best player's hands.

How do you know the Titans would have made the two points anyway???

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I might have to dig up that pre season thread where someone here was trying to tell me Titans are not good..

The Texans are are 1 win team. But yeah, their win against Buffalo was nice.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFF.....ART!

Is that for “Fine Art”? We are allowed to look at art in galleries, but is the sign says “FINE” Art, they add digits and commas to the price so my wife does not allowing going in there!

Some good finishes in the early games today! Of course, if the Bills are not playing, the BEST POSSIBLE finish is the Cheats* losing and falling below .500 - this makes for a lovely afternoon!   :)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, JaCrispy said:

All we need to worry about is winning the division...playoffs will likely be at a neutral site with no fans, so seeding won’t really matter...

That’s what I was thinking while cheering like a little girl for the Broncos 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Been saying it for years, I hate the over time rule. Should play a full 12 min quarter in ot 

I kind of like it the way it is now.  If you can't stop a team from scoring a touchdown you deserve to lose.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

How do you know the Titans would have made the two points anyway???

Because I have seen Houston try and play defense. They only stopped Tennessee by turning the ball over all day. If Tenn didn't turn it over, they scored. Houston's defense is trash. Their Quarterback is not. The only thing I will criticise then for is I didn't like the 2 pointer they called. I think something that attacked the edge was needed. 

EDIT: you saw Watson's reaction when they lost the coin toss. He knows. The defense is utters trash. He knew as soon as the coin toss happened that they had lost.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Just been looking at one of the Pats forums. That team has some real spoiled babies in its 'fanbase'. I hope this continues so we can see how many of the glory fans stick around

I predict none

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

You haven't learned that from the Pats? :) 

Vrabel did

• Like (+1) 2