Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean when Brady throws the ball it takes like 2 minutes to get to the receiver 5 yards away.  What more can they do?

Brady isn’t the player of old, but the offense relies

on screens, runs up the middle, and deep throws. Arians seems out of touch with modern offense imo. They just ran a washed up Shady on third and two of all times.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I make it slightly easier for Tenn because they have to make 1 play fewer. But I am pretty convinced they are going to make every play unless I take the ball away. Because I have seen the previous 58 minutes of football.

There are lots of teams in the league who should kick the XP there. Then there are half a dozen who can't stop anyone - Houston are in that group - for whom your only chances to win are on offense.

I think going for 2 is correct because if you get it, you win the game and if not, the other team has to score a TD and win the coin toss and then score again. I'd rather give Watson the shot at winning on the 2 point conversion if he isn't going to see the ball again anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, y2zipper said:

I think going for 2 is correct because if you get it, you win the game and if not, the other team has to score a TD and win the coin toss and then score again. I'd rather give Watson the shot at winning on the 2 point conversion if he isn't going to see the ball again anyway.

Exactly

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

***** the giants won. Trevor gonna be wearing a green lantern helmet 

Like I said it is very much looking like it. Jets don't have single easier game on the schedule. If Darnold doesn't come back as second coming of Joe Montana they might easily lose out.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I'd take him over Barkley.  We'd still be screwed regardless if Josh went down.

Omg I’m torn between the two terrible QBs. I’ll take Thad Lewis tbh

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Who's Fitz's backup? Have a feeling he'll be playing today

Ps I'm kidding, I know it's Tua 

Where are we in the Fitz cycle? Tua probably has it in his countdown on his phone 

• Like (+1) 2

By the end of today with 10 games left the phins are going to be 2 wins away from the supposed “ceiling” some of you jokers thought they would be at in 2020.

I had them finishing second. Granted that was before Cam, but still.  They may not finish in second but I think they can and they have a solid shot of at least 8-8.

Now that it has set in, I’m feeling better about the pats loss.  Bills >> money.  Just can’t believe they lost at home to Denver without miller, Gordon, Bouye and Sutton while having the worst OL in the league vs bill Belichick.  Good for the bills, bad for my betting account 

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I make it slightly easier for Tenn because they have to make 1 play fewer. But I am pretty convinced they are going to make every play unless I take the ball away. Because I have seen the previous 58 minutes of football.

There are lots of teams in the league who should kick the XP there. Then there are half a dozen who can't stop anyone - Houston are in that group - for whom your only chances to win are on offense.

Texans outscored the Titans 36 to 22 from the 2nd quarter on and held the Titans scoreless in the 3rd quarter. 

Myself personally, we must have watched a different 58 minutes of football.

Bad decision and it backfired IMO.