2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

The Dugger love here in the 2nd is laughable. 

That's what I have been saying since day one.

There isn't one person in here who has seen the kid play live in a college game and if they say they did they are lying.

• Like (+1) 2

Dugger is so hit or miss , initially I thought damn , Belicheck is going to get the most out of him but Belicheck has missed on many high picks recently and is going to be a very complicated defense to learn making the jump from D2. 

Side note -

Everybody wants Derwin James type but fail to mention his availability , which is one of the best attributes you can have at any position

3 minutes ago, JinxedBill said:

Every player has lost a loved one.  I feel sorry for these kids but damn every pick has a depressing back story of tragedy and bad luck.

Sheesh.

To be fair, "dad drowned saving me then my brother got hit by lightning" is pretty friggin said.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Isn't their a trickster god that transforms into a fox or something?

It would be funny if this isolation-inspired draft finally revealed that the Patriots are supernatural beings that wielded unusual powers over mankind.

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Yes...most people are watching the telecast ?

Good luck with that then being on a message board.  Bi way your not going to know who the Bills pick 5 minutes before it's shown if you're on a message board.

Just now, IgotBILLStopay said:

no this means they sucked last year - and i dream of bust possibilities?

Well, picking early means you suck. They are picking far too OFTEN!    GRRRRR!  

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Dugger is so hit or miss , initially I thought damn , Belicheck is going to get the most out of him but Belicheck has missed on many high picks recently and is going to be a very complicated defense to learn making the jump from D2. 

Side note -

Everybody wants Derwin James type but fail to mention his availability , which is one of the best attributes you can have at any position

Belichick is also a .460 lifetime coach when Brady isnt his starting QB, so I am not going to worry too much about a Safety.