2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, RealKayAdams said:

Unfortunately the Bills pick 22nd tonight, so they will just miss out on those 20.

I doubt every team is draftin BPA, a lot will reach for needs. We should get a good player that drops to 54. The Bears alone could easily screw up on 2 picks.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Gee, and NOBODY but you have figured out this opinion. So EVERYBODY who has RB's on their big board as 1st or 2nd round players are a stupid as a goldfish.  You are the only one who has figured this out.  Get a grip.  They are smarter than you and I.  They spend their life doing this as professionals.  How much a year do they pay you for your opinion? I don't want to get harsh, but the big boards even from the google search have this calibrated into their positioning.

How many running backs went in the first round? How many wide receivers? It's OBVIOUS that wide receivers are valued much more than running backs. This shows in the draft, shows in contracts, and shows in actual play on the field.

Go troll somewhere else.

Edited by MJS

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Greg Roman with the Ravens begs to differ,

I think it depends on what you as an OC in todays NFL is trying to accomplish.

Good ball control ground game helps keep high powered O's like KC off the football field.

With that being said, Tee Higgins, Tee Higgins, Tee Higgins,

Stephon Diggs and Tee Higgins...

No, I don't think he begs to differ. What has he invested in his running backs vs his patch catchers?

6 minutes ago, RealKayAdams said:

Unfortunately the Bills pick 22nd tonight, so they will just miss out on those 20.

Always a bunch of teams that reach, or have players valued differently.

There will be some really good players available to the Bills.

1 hour ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I didn't say he would be.  Just that all the reasons that made spending 1, 5 and 6 along with a 4 next year to get Diggs would apply to spending a 2 or 3 on a rb in this draft.  See the inbalance in what would be spent to acquire them?  Pretty much "nowhere near the value."

I don't see any comparison whatsoever, honestly. They went and got an elite WR. What does that have to do with drafting or trading for a running back?

15 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I gotta believe Beane has been super busy on the phone today, and has several trade scenarios lined up.

Would love to see Beane "bewitch" some GM into taking a roster guy that they are planning on letting walk as a FA next year.

That would get the board buzzing.

27 minutes ago, RealKayAdams said:

This doesnt take reaches into consideration. Two  teams reach by need and one of those 1stvround talents would fall.

here's a thought Bills fans hear me out. The best predictor of future behavior is relevant past behavior. Beane has been nothing but fearless in trading for guys he values and thinks are BPA and within reach WILL make moves to make those picks in his draft history. Just look at what he did last year for starters. SO in that vein I am going to suggest that Beane WILL be making deals today and possibly more than one for a player/s  they covet. Thoughts?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Margarita said:

here's a thought Bills fans hear me out. The best predictor of future behavior is relevant past behavior. Beane has been nothing but fearless in trading for guys he values and thinks are BPA and within reach WILL make moves to make those picks in his draft history. Just look at what he did last year for starters. SO in that vein I am going to suggest that Beane WILL be making deals today and possibly more than one for a player/s  they covet. Thoughts?

His history suggests that he feels confident in the work of his team and I think will use that to move around to get players they feel best fit