2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Thank you. Still a handful of Laviska guys that refuse to acknowledge his route tree looks like the tree on Charlie Brown’s Xmas.

I’d be ok if we drafted him as long as they planned on giving him carries and moving him all around and making the defense adjust to him.  I believe he is capable of doing that.  He can move the chains. I just don’t think he’s a very good wr.  He’s a playmaker.  I’d prefer more speed, but I don’t doubt that they’ll be able to use him if they spend the pick on him.

Just now, NewEra said:

I’d be ok if we drafted him as long as they planned on giving him carries and moving him all around and making the defense adjust to him.  I believe he is capable of doing that.  He can move the chains. I just don’t think he’s a very good wr.  He’s a playmaker.  I’d prefer more speed, but I don’t doubt that they’ll be able to use him if they spend the pick on him.

I see an oft injured, bigger but less explosive McKenzie.  No thanks. Not even til day 3.

46 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Wasn’t in love with this idea based off just his physical makeup.... but then I watched his film.... dang, that dude is vicious off the edge. 

He bends very well, and can attack a QB stepping up into the pocket. That’s one of the main things I look for in a pass rusher.