Bills sign OL Garrett McGhin

48 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Here's an excerpt from the East Carolina football bio of him:

East Carolina players are often over rated aka Zay Jones but in this case the over rating did not cost the Bills a draft pick.  If he is half as good as Chris Johnson, most recent notable player from that university I will be happy.

29 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Woohoo we added a player on draft day... he is our 1st round selection 

29 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Who cares?

You do if you post in thread otherwise you would ignore it.

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

Another former Panther.  This is getting ridiculous...

Have we had some horrible thing happen to the team because of this? Actually no, we improved and made the playoffs two out of the last three years. So what's the problem?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

its like they always say, Only thing for certain in life are Death, Taxes, and the Bills signing someone with a connection to the Panthers......

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

Another former Panther.  This is getting ridiculous...

The wild part is, it is happening with guys that have been to Carolina since Beane and McD left. Obviously this guy was a Buffalo OG, but still...

22 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Get more Veterans. This year will be a weird year trying to get impacts from Rookies with Virtual Off-seasons

I’ve been thinking the same thing this is the year to go after vets. Who won’t have setbacks from the lack of direct contact and training from our staff. 

39 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

East Carolina players are often over rated aka Zay Jones but in this case the over rating did not cost the Bills a draft pick.  If he is half as good as Chris Johnson, most recent notable player from that university I will be happy.

You do if you post in thread otherwise you would ignore it.

No...I was voicing my opinion in the thread. Nobody gives a rip that we just signed this guy. 

51 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Sounds like a "Process" kind of guy.  I am ok with this signing.

I'd guess McDermott sees.him as the ultimate swiss army knife on the oline.  I'm not saying he is good enough to make it.  But if he is, hes a great utility lineman willing to be universal backup.  

21 minutes ago, MJS said:

Have we had some horrible thing happen to the team because of this? Actually no, we improved and made the playoffs two out of the last three years. So what's the problem?

It was a joke.  Sarcasm is hard on a message board.   They can sign all the Panthers they want if they keep going to the playoffs.  

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

"Keep your friends close."

I own a car that has 284k on it. It's nearing death, but it's still good to know every sound, how it's been taken care of, etc. vs. ditching it before it's truly dead.

That's 2 timing chains, approaching a third.

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

"The meek shall inherit the Earth. And I shall solve all problems related to society and to thy Bills organization. Go in peace."

image.jpeg.5a8e8c486e988a8834fef0bcbe6633dc.jpeg

I was there when Beane negotiated a peace treaty between the Sith and the Jedi.

...it was freakin’ beautiful, man! ?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

11 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Camp body.... I see him as a long shot to make the final roster.

still More gripping commentary from ‘the pill’. Where -oh where- would we be without this insightful input?

One can only dream..