2nd Half Thread Wk 9: Redskins at Bills, 1 pm ET on Fox

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

The crap part is changing to a new OC this late in the season is counter-productive. You can't put a whole new scheme in now, but we can fire this OC and promote from within.

You can use the same scheme but prepare better gameplans and playcalls.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Absolutely. No ability to put anyone away. Go into lulls at the worst time. That works agains the pure garbage they have played this season. It doesn’t work against good teams. 

Exactly what I was saying when people were declaring this team great two weeks ago. 

Just now, TwistofFate said:

Gore is one dimensional.  Singletary is not. 

Running with Gore on 3rd and short is telegraphing a play.

This is shameful, especially because Gore is not able to get it done, and obvious to everyone but Buffalo's coaching staff. 

Gore had some big TDs earlier in the year.....i think yiou are way off

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Lol.  I hope you got yiyr sense if humor from her.

Yeah, pretty much.  Last conversation I had with her was me scolding her for getting a "C" in American History in high school - "How the hell did you get a 'C' in American History, you old bat?  You're like 300 years old.  You lived through most of American History.  And you got a 'C'?"  She was laughing.

Just now, zow2 said:

There’s no chance that Matt Barkley would

run worse offense. He’s be more efficient than this crap.

What?  Wanting Barkley is absurd and pointless.  Josh has made two notable errors.  Dropping the ball backwards costing us a first and mis-timing Brown near the endzone on the quick slant.  Otherwise he's been fine.  Missing the deep balls is very difficult in this wind, so those are not to be overly excited about.