Gameday Thread Bills vs Pats* 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Only has to break the plane. I hate that rule but it is the rule. TOUCHDOWN

Why do you hate that rule? Once you in endzone play is ruled dead... It's to protect the players from being hit late. Other wise a player can run untouched into endzone and a defender can run up behind them and try and force a fumble... Even after they stop playing.

Or spikes would be considered fumbles

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Dammit if they had just started Barkley in the second half they would have scored in 5 plays instead of 10

They didn't want to leave too much time on the clock for Brady

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Walked my dog at half time. Come back and it’s first and goal. Told my wife I was going back outside. She convinced me to stay. 

anyway, sad that only 5 of us saw it since so many folks here “switched to the chargers game” after 34 seconds into the first quarter.  

I vote go back outside

Just now, TheProcess said:

Maybe something to what Cowher said at half that josh seems to get better as the game goes on. 

Was gonna post that. Still probably the raw-est QB in the league based on big time game experience (college/pro). There will be peaks and vallyes early on, try not to get whiplashed.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Why do you hate that rule? Once you in endzone play is ruled dead... It's to protect the players from being hit late. Other wise a player can run untouched into endzone and a defender can run up behind them and try and force a fumble... Even after they stop playing.

Or spikes would be considered fumbles

It is the idea that a player who is in mid air and in no control of anything only has to hold the ball over for a mili second and it is a TD. If he is on his feet fair enough, but when a player is in mid air I think they should have to establish something. Always irritates me when it happens against us.