Week One: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, mannc said:

What’s the line?

Jets holding pretty steady at -3 -160 ML(to win the game). In layman's terms, the Jets are a relatively slight favorite. Home team in the NFL is generally given a 3 point edge, so the view (from a betting perspective) is that these teams are evenly matched. I tend to agree. I expect a game similar to the last Bills Jets tilt. Close game that comes down to the wire. What we need to see is Allen make the plays and SOMEBODY on the defense get in Darnold's mug in late game passing downs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Jets holding pretty steady at -3 -160 ML(to win the game). In layman's terms, the Jets are a relatively slight favorite. Home team in the NFL is generally given a 3 point edge, so the view (from a betting perspective) is that these teams are evenly matched. I tend to agree. I expect a game similar to the last Bills Jets tilt. Close game that comes down to the wire. What we need to see is Allen make the plays and SOMEBODY on the defense get in Darnold's mug in late game passing downs.

I’d take the points.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Ok, I'm in the thread now! Let the bashing begin!!!!!

The real bashing doesn't begin until Jimmy Spagnola shows his face. You wouldn't happen to know him? Him a big Jets Fan.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think it's the individual position drills not any team drills.

Makes sense - thanks

35 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Most of the Vegas books have us as 3 point dogs, 40 points. I'd bet the under.

Holy crap.  Hammer the under.

This game is huge for a week one matchup:

- Division Rivals

- Each team is better that last year

- Sophomore QB’s that appear stronger than last year

- Significant playoff implications 

This is really a must-win game for each team. When I’ve lurked on the Jets’ board, almost every poster checks this as a win for their team. On our board, almost every poster checks this as a win for our team.  One team’s board will melt down on Sunday night.   It won’t be ours. 

Bills 24

Jets 20

Edited by Forward Progress
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2