Richie Incognito working out for Raiders (update: Signed)

I appreciated the fact that he made the most of his second chance with the Bills. But the way he left left a bad taste in my mouth and at this point all I hope for is that he stays out of trouble, for everyone’s sake.   Had he retired on his own or had the Bills cut/traded him, I would probably wish him well. 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s hilarious how many Bills fans give this guy a pass.  

Hilarious? He was a Bill, and one of the best guards in the league while he was.

48 minutes ago, eball said:

Agreed.  The guy played here two years, but we've got fans "pulling for him" and "hoping he gets another shot."  it's comical.  The guy has been a douchenozzle for pretty much his entire adult life.

From all the accounts I have read, he was an exemplary teammate while wearing a Bills uniform. There are plenty of ex-Bills players that Bills fans "pull for" once they move on. I mean, come on-- the guy's just trying to get ahead.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Hilarious? He was a Bill, and one of the best guards in the league while he was.

From all the accounts I have read, he was an exemplary teammate while wearing a Bills uniform. There are plenty of ex-Bills players that Bills fans "pull for" once they move on. I mean, come on-- the guy's just trying to get ahead.

I thought he was trying to get a dumbbell through someone's skull.

Or trying to get the people spying on him.

Or trying to get one of the firearms out of his vehicle to shoot up a funeral home.

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Specifically, his father's head

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/police-report-richie-incognito-wanted-to-cut-off-his-dead-fathers-head-at-funeral-home/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Signed for vet minimum, which signals his services were not in demand whatsoever 

How stupid does he feel sitting out the year when he could have made three times what he will be getting paid now?