Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers - First Half

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Another absolutely shameful effort by the defense.  28 points in the first half without the offense having a turnover?  Just awful.

4 first down, 110 total yards offense, 3 punts.

How about a shameful showing by the OFFENSE!?

It's hard to play defense when you only get a 45 second rest after the other team scores.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So your saying their team know how to evaluate and put talent around their Young QB?

If there's one thing I've learned over the past 15 years of reading this board, it's that ONLY the quarterback position matters...  :lol:

Good lord, that was shot to Jones.

Fire Beane, McDermott, and everyone in the FO. Flipping boot out the Pegulas cuz they don’t know how to run a franchise AT ALL. I’m sorry but y’all jumping on this “new face of the franchise FO” is a bunch of BS. the Bills suck, Beane didn’t replace ANYONE from the OL. McD, hence his nickname cuz he’s cheap and bad quality, can’t call any good plays. The Bills. Not winning a game all season. I feel bad for Allen, it’s the OL, the bum calls from Daboll, and McD not knowing what’s going on. Horrible team. No wonder my great grandpa called them “The Buffalo BUMS”. 

Edited by gr8billsfan

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

How much is McDermott regretting not taking the Chargers coaching job right now 

How much am I regretting that Rex was thrown under the bus in basically a year?*

*Someone leaked to Carucci before Rex's second season that he would be fired if the Bills did not make the playoffs.  That was followed by a devastating leak just before the all important Steelers game.