Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers - First Half

I am hopeful about Allen, but it is sort of puzzling that the one year the Bills go for their franchise QB, is the year they had the worst draft position.

The Bills could have just waited 1 more year to tank and get a QB without trading away picks.......or they could have taken Watson/Mahomes in 2017.

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I would make Milano the MLB and Edmunds the WLB. Let the kid just play and not worry about being in charge. Milano had a year in it. I wanted them to do it last year but this team just does **** that makes no !@#$ing sense 

Good idea to move Edmunds to OLB. Milano may be too light as a MLB but, as a stop gap, the move would be an improvement. Next year get a real MLB next year in free agency.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

On the plus side, deshaun watson looking like garbage again today.

Does anyone know how Mahomes is doing <sarcasm>

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

On the plus side, deshaun watson looking like garbage again today.

We passed every good player we never drafted dude. I don't want updates on players we didn't draft

"On the negative side that Brady fella we passed on is playing well again"

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

Just now, FLXbillsmafia said:

I am hopeful about Allen, but it is sort of puzzling that the one year the Bills go for their franchise QB, is the year they had the worst draft position.

The Bills could have just waited 1 more year to tank and get a QB without trading away picks.......or they could have taken Watson/Mahomes in 2017.

Are you making the assumption that Allen is going to be a bust...Isn't that too early....Mahommes may have suffered the same fate with this OL.

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

We're going to get to see the Bills 2 minute offense.

That should be amusing.

Watching the Bills 2-minute offense is like sex.

You're hoping for a deep drive that lasts 2 minutes but it flops after 20 seconds.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MDH said:

Same with Allen. It’s called being a rookie with way too much on your plate in a game that’s moving way faster than you’ve ever seen.

Next year will it be relax guys he’s only in his second season?  Relax guys he’s only a 5 year vet