Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, billspro said:

I want them to pickup Paxton Lynch, it would be unpopular but at least he has NFL talent

I hate Lynch. But he is better than Peterman. I said at the time I thought Peterman was borderline draftable. Every time he plays in the league he gets worse. 

Wait a second.. we're in a rebuild folks. We're tossing out quarterbacks last year "to see if they might not require us to draft a top 10 overall, cause Peterman, the 5th round draft pick, MIGHT BE BETTER THAN IINVESTING IN A QB"

Playoffs hopes be damned we need to make damned sure Peterman isn't the next HOFer

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RichardLee said:

At least the 2020 Draft will be easy:

1st pick:  OL

2nd pick:  OL

3rd pick:  OL

4th pick:  OL

5th pick:  OL

etc.

We turned a strength into a weakness.

Anyone (except for McBeane apparently) could see that in the off season.

I remember when someone else tried to start a thread on this topic a while back and a moderator closed it for reasons beyond me.

So, if this team starts 0-8, does Pegula pull the plug on McDermott? This team is terrible, and there is no one to blame but the coaching staff and front office. Just about every team out there got better, especially the playoff teams. We found a way to get worse. But trust the process right?

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I hate Lynch. But he is better than Peterman. I said at the time I thought Peterman was borderline draftable. Every time he plays in the league he gets worse. 

Peterman looks like a waste of a roster spot, Lynch would be better

2 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I would be in favor of that but who is available ? Even if they find another one, Nate stays on till the new backup picks up the O

I'd sign a Matt Moore or a Derek Anderson. A proper vet. I'd start Allen and let them be the mentor and the guy to play in a pinch. You can't trot Peterman onto a field in a Bills jersey again.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Billznut said:

We suffered through Peterman. Meanwhile Fitzpatrick is amazing today with 4 tds and single handidly is knocking me and thousands of others out of 3 fantasy pools. 

Fitz knocked me, and half the country, out of survivor leagues.  Wonder what's going on with Saints D.  Unless Brees is actually playing for Tampa and the "real" Fitz is playing for NO.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jkirchofer said:

So, if this team starts 0-8, does Pegula pull the plug on McDermott? This team is terrible, and there is no one to blame but the coaching staff and front office. Just about every team out there got better, especially the playoff teams. We found a way to get worse. But trust the process right?

No

• Like (+1) 1

The big knock on Allen coming out was his accuracy but I haven't seen it. He's usually hitting receivers in the hands or the chest. The one thing he needs to learn is you can't always run away from NFL defenders but that is not a huge deal at all. I'll give our line some credit too, the pass blocking has been better. If they can keep that up I'm cool with Allen starting the rest of the season.

• Like (+1) 3