Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tierlifer said:

I guess those folks on the Ravens boards last week who were predicting a Raven blowout weren’t delusional after all. 

Watching that preseason game with the Bengals really opened a lot of eyes. Dalton picked us apart. There are going to be a lot of blowouts moving forward.

11 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Fitz knocked me, and half the country, out of survivor leagues.  Wonder what's going on with Saints D.  Unless Brees is actually playing for Tampa and the "real" Fitz is playing for NO.

Same here

2 minutes ago, Tierlifer said:

I guess those folks on the Ravens boards last week who were predicting a Raven blowout weren’t delusional after all. 

Blind fans of a team are always emotional and hopeful about their team.

At least the commentators, who have mentioned 20 times how bad the Ravens WRs were last year, and how the 3 new ones have produced... gives hope than Allen can have a year that attracts WRs to come play here from next year!

I never thougth I'd be one clamoring for Dez Bryant! But the WRs ar as bad if not worse than the OL

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Beane looks like an idiot keeping Peterman and trading McCarron.

Anyone (including McBeane) should have realized that the offensive line did AJ no favors.  Today has confirmed what most knew (or should have known) that it was unfair to blame AJ.

Just now, Peter said:

McCoach is in over his head as well.  We will see where we are at the end of the year, but I have not been particularly impressed.

He's been comically bad this game I'll give you that. But he did turn in a Whaley team to the playoffs last year. Now he's pretty much at a loss to see what the hell he is supposed to do feels like. Although his Peterman confidence isn't cool but we don't know who called that shot.