Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, par73 said:

Okay-- Peterman has to go. A new QB needs to be brought in asap, since they don't want to play Allen.

Peter Pan is done. This cute little experiment is over. Go out tomorrow and start shopping. I have no problem not playing Allen this year, but they have to cut Peterman and get 2 guys...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PUT IN F***ING JOSH ALLEN. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? we're either still trying to win (so bench Peterman and go for it!) Or we're calling it a day (so bench Peterman and let Allen show something).. WHAT IS THE RATIONALE FOR DOING ANYTHING OTHERWISE

3 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

This is the plot of major league playing out in real life. Beane and Pegulas assembling the shittiest roster possible so they can move the team. 

What proof do you have they are moving the team?

Worst roster possible?  Benjamin, McCoy, Clay, Hughes, Williams, Poyer....  shouldn’t Vm dignify your post, but our roster isn’t the whole problem.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!
1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

McCarron brings nothing to the table. I'll take his 5th round pick over an extra win or 2.

You'd rather a 5th round pick than being the laughing stock of the league? I don't think that's worth a measly 5th but whatever floats your boat.