Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago,  Maine-iac said: 

McDermott making a good case for him never being anything but a DC ever again.  He inherited a top ten offense and has systematically run it into the ground with help from the rest of the Bill's organization.  All those picks and cap space and we have a "project QB" with a cannon arm and unproven ability to run an NFL offense who after being drafted top ten is not even ready to start.  Even if he was the rest our offensive personal is so bad we have to wonder if we wouldn't ruin him just because everything around him is so bad.  Then to add to that we brought in an unproven and (when he had the chance) ineffective OC to "coach him up".  All the makings of a dumpster fire.   Best case scenario we get a bunch more picks to throw into the abyss next year.”

Good lord. They are trying to do a proper rebuild for the first time this century rather than fielding a mediocre team year after year after year. This season is going to be very long. Get used to it. They have no cap space this year, that’s next season. Most rookie QBs aren’t ready to start or are better served sitting, yet you’re going to throw Allen away and label him a mistake before he’s made a single throw. McD inherited a top 10 offense? What? What an absolute joke of a post. 

Try having a bit of patience...you should have learned how to do that by now as a Bills fan. Or should they just keep firing coaches and GMs every 2 years? Does that work well? 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, paulbills said:

This is awful, and it wouldn't have went any different if Allen was in there. This might actually be a 3-13 season. ?

I had 4-12 in the thread here asking for your prediction. But now, I don't even think they'll get to 3.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I've actually been pleasantly surprised by the defense in this game, and I know that seems weird. I can't imagine any defense in the league doing better than this. The only sore spot was the first drive.

????  How about the drive at the end of the first half?  The pass defense is epically bad.

Never thought I’d see in a league that the rules are so slanted to the offense that it would be such a monumental task to get a first down.

Might as well trade Shady as soon as possible. He doesn’t deserve this and we will need the draft picks to fix this mess.

Just now, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Any Bills fans have to be hiding if they're still at this travesty.

There’s an old white guy in a Kelly jersey near midfield. He’s got no long sleeve underneath, no jacket. Looks 50-65, typical redneck trash Bills fan. I love that guy!

2 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

their defense will not be playing with urgency.  now is the time to let Allen play.

I’m OK with a little mop up duty, but not changing of the guard. Mop up could be ambiguous though, so I’ll trust our staff. 

Just now, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Any Bills fans have to be hiding if they're still at this travesty.

Ravens' fans even left, as the beating was just to cringe-worthy to watch.

Like beating a small retarded child to death... 

• Haha (+1) 1