Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Actually missing Tyrod

He just had a 20 yard TD run to tie the game.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is throwing the ball all over the field.

Ghosts of Bills QBs past are making plays, and the Bills are still starting slugs like Peterman.

This idea is that you dump a QB because you want somebody better.  Not this idiotic regression that McBeane is leading us throigh.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Hasn't even been that bad today. Yes there has been some holding calls on runs but Nate has had plenty of time. Something our QBs had none of during preseason

Not what I have seen. I’m fine if they put Josh in but don’t expect it. I don’t know how you can grade Nate. I haven’t seen him get much time except when scrambling for his life. And when he finally gets the ball off, his receivers have sticks of butter for fingers. Nate, Josh, I don’t think it matters. The offense as a whole sucks!

1 minute ago, Perry Turtle said:

He just had a 20 yard TD run to tie the game.  Ryan Fitzpatrick is throwing the ball all over the field.

Ghosts of Bills QBs past are making plays, and the Bills are still starting slugs like Peterman.

This idea is that you dump a QB because you want somebody better.  Not this idiotic regression that McBeane is leading us throigh.

revisionist!

We should have put Allen in from the beginning. When it was 0 - 17 I knew that was a sign. Win or lose he needs this. People are doubting him but he's not doubting himself. Nor am I because I don't know. Either way, he needs to the experience. 

• Like (+1) 1

Here’s the good news folks: We can only lose ONE game today. It doesn’t matter if it’s by 1 or 60. It’s only ONE loss, with a lot of season to go. Let’s see progress, in this game and through the season.