LeSean McCoy allegations

5 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Do you have a link to this?  LeSean's mom said something to this effect but I can't find any kind of statement from this Steph, other than her and LeSean got into a heated Twitter fight back in 2013.

Someone said it earlier in the thread, so unfortunately i'm just regurgitating what was said.

10 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

It seems that this woman is a lowlife parasite,.....  but it also seems McCoy messed up very bad.  Like possible jail time bad.

We will see when all the facts come it.  Doesnt look good all around.

How can they get him though??? McCoy probably has a team of high profile lawyers protecting him. No surveillance, no ID, no license plate, what do they have?

20 hours ago, Limeaid said:

My gut says troll.

Bye Troll. (ignore)

Why would I be a troll? Get real dude. I’ve been a huge Bills fan for at least a solid 25 years and I hope he’s innocent. The story is now starting to get crazy to the point I’m more 50/50 on it. 

3 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Funny how everyone sees something different with that description...

Related image

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Or George Costanza?

See, now we're having some fun!

For the record, it's an amalgam of all 3...most closely resembling Angle's build, Costanza's height, and Troyer's head shape :lol: 

Throw a #1 clipper cut atop the head and you're there.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, papazoid said:

I say shady authorized and incentivised the return of his jewelry.

he didn't expect her to get roughed up.

better hope the fall guy comes through one way or the other

I agree that this seems the most likely explanation at this point, but there may be more information to come

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I think theres 2 likely scenarios that happened here

1. McCoy hired some people to break in and assault her while taking back some items he gave her that she wouldn't give back (maybe learned from the Dareus incident that the courts may not side with him as to what she gets to keep). Also hoping she wouldn't want to live in the house out of fear of another break in.

2. This girl truly is crazy and she staged the entire thing knowing it could destroy his career and get him back for leaving her (possibly bring him back to her in some weird logic way?)

Or another probably scenario......

3. Nate Peterman did it.

After starting to get attention as possibly having a chance to win the starting job, Shady comes out and starts talking highly of Allen to the media about how great he looks, and Peterman exacts revenge for backing Allen.....

If McCoy staged it, it's also possible that ones who carried it out could have been White and Allen, it would explain why McCoy keeps speaking so highly of these guys when he normally doesnt when it comes to rookie players.......hmmmmmm

Or she was shooting her mouth off about all the bling she managed to wrangle out of a millionaire football star, and somebody decided that she was an easy mark.  Then her golddigging ass (or her coattail riding friends) decided that she might be able to get more cash and prizes by saying that Shady set the whole thing up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Shady’s good ole friend FOP McNesby is doing him no favors this morning “ “It’s not surprising, he was known for this kind of conduct”

Then Marcus Hayes came on the radio and recalled a time Shady cornered him in the Comcast studio  and threatened to whoop his ass for an article he wrote. 

Edited by Commonsense

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

Or she was shooting her mouth off about all the bling she managed to wrangle out of a millionaire football star, and somebody decided that she was an easy mark.  Then her golddigging ass (or her coattail riding friends) decided that she might be able to get more cash and prizes by saying that Shady set the whole thing up.

This.  If I recall, when Sean Taylor was killed 10 years ago, it came out that his girlfriend's sister was known to associate with, shall we say, "unsavory types," and told them about all of the stuff he had in his house.

I know this is not like the Sean Taylor incident at all, but, if you're bragging about all this expensive stuff you own, you're pretty much making yourself an open target.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Shady’s good ole friend FOP McNesby is doing him no favors this morning “ “It’s not surprising, he was known for this kind of conduct”

Then Marcus Hayes came on the radio and recalled a time Shady cornered him in the Comcast studio  and threatened to whoop his ass for an article he wrote. 

We get it.  You want McCoy cut.

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

How can they get him though??? McCoy probably has a team of high profile lawyers protecting him. No surveillance, no ID, no license plate, what do they have?

If they catch the intruder, and the intruder has obvious links to shady and/or points the finger at him, that seems to be the thing that would hang him.

Suspicious phone calls on his phone records around the time of the attack might be something too, though I assume he would have used a burner type phone unless he is really really dumb. 

I think their best shot of knowing what happened is to catch the guy. Odds of that I don't know. Given how brutal the attack is I am thinking there is a good chance they get a DNA sample and if this person is in the system it should be easy. Otherwise this won't get solved without really good police work

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Nah, I'm going with #3

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DanInUticaTampa said:

If they catch the intruder, and the intruder has obvious links to shady and/or points the finger at him, that seems to be the thing that would hang him.

Suspicious phone calls on his phone records around the time of the attack might be something too, though I assume he would have used a burner type phone unless he is really really dumb. 

I think their best shot of knowing what happened is to catch the guy. Odds of that I don't know. Given how brutal the attack is I am thinking there is a good chance they get a DNA sample and if this person is in the system it should be easy. Otherwise this won't get solved without really good police work

If you are the intruder, even if McCoy had nothing to do with it, that's the defence he should use. I was paid by McCoy and his associates to do this......

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

Do you think it's possible that the attacker was Polish?

Doubtful, we cant even screw in lightbulbs correctly. This seems a little more elaborate......

My gut feeling...

McCoy will get a hefty suspension from the league.

But be found innocent of all charges if any, in the court of law. Just not sure there will ever be the smoking gun that links McCoy to this. And you know he is going to have a very good and expensive team of lawyers. 

50 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Hehehe, you found it. Good for you. You deserve a gold star.

You forgot to tell me to do my homework though.

The kids on the short bus just finger paint all day, so no need to...

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

My gut feeling...

McCoy will get a hefty suspension from the league.

But be found innocent of all charges if any, in the court of law. Just not sure there will ever be the smoking gun that links McCoy to this. And you know he is going to have a very good and expensive team of lawyers. 

Suspended for what? If he isn't charged in a criminal court, there are no grounds to suspend him.

Lot of stuff going on here. I hope he is innocent.

That said, I find a Lot of discrepancies in the victim's/ friend's statements. While one friend posts on Instagram about this, another simultaneously posts on facebook that Shady sent "friends" to rob and pistolwhip her. Yet the police statement says the victim was assaulted by a "lone" assailant. Sounds like the allegations differ, which make me wonder about the facts.

I hope he's innocent, but deserves any punishment if guilty of this.I will reserve judgement until we see all the details unfold

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure...I never heard of this case until Southern put it up.  I was about 5 years old at the time and the only thing I knew about at that age was Mario Bros, fruit roll ups and Super Soaker guns.

I listened to OJ run for 2000 yards against the Jets in '73 with my brother.

Yeah, the clock is ticking down on this end.

4 minutes ago, scribo said:

Suspended for what? If he isn't charged in a criminal court, there are no grounds to suspend him.

For being accused.  Goodell doesn't need grounds to suspend him, just feelings.

21 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Im not sure...  Of course, I only know whats been released.

I would suspect IF true, McCoy isnt a criminal mastermind and this was a sloppy and bumbling operation and it will come unraveled.

4 minutes ago, scribo said:

For having awful life judgment skills?

I would be shocked if Shady is found guilty of anything criminal in a court of law-there is too much ambiguity and doubt. With that being said the Bills will hopefully do there own investigation and decide if he did this heinous act. If the Pegulas believe he did I hope they cut him and they believe he is innocent they should publicly back him-this is not a time for half measures.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

58 pages of unbridled speculation.  And 20 pages of real estate law.

Real estate law, Landlord Tenant law, Fourth Amendment, Brady and Rosario material, and the Rules of Evidence all wrapped up in one little neat package. 

1 hour ago, MarkAF43 said:

When reading the press release from her attorney, my only question is why at 3am if she's sleeping she's wearing expensive bracelets? That doesn't make a lot of sense, most women remove most if not all jewelry before they go to bed. 

PDCS

There's a lot of weird little factoids in this case.  Whatever the truth is, it's not going to explain away all of them.  We'll be left with some that are nothing more than weird coincidence.

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

In other words, we can all get a Trump University degree for reading it.   

Cool!...

Can you still get a degree off a book of matches?  Do I need to explain 'book of matches' to our younger TBD participants?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Punctuate properly...dummy. Fred Sanford had it right.

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

For being accused.  Goodell doesn't need grounds to suspend him, just feelings.

Out of all of the suspensions they've handed out, were there any where the suspended player wasn't the person who inflicted the actual abuse?