LeSean McCoy allegations

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If Josh Allen had a 4 td to 1 int season with Jerome Kerley as his number 1 wr, we would extremely happy.  And that was in Kaepernick’s “awful” last season.

obviously, I want Allen to be more Big Ben.  But if Allen takes us to a SB and almost wins it?  That’s a great draft pick.  

16 tds in 12 games with and avg of 180 yds a game, yep sell the farm for that qb! So happy, superbowl here we come. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t disagree with any of this.  And I’ve never once said I think CK is some great dude. But here’s how it relates here:  there’s a group of nfl fans that would be more willing to overlook McCoy’s alleged incident than a guy who hasn’t had one legal issue in his career.

what does it say about fans that they get more upset and “boycott” the nfl (NASCAR ratings were down big too, probsbly all the kneelers!) about silent protests than Greg Hardy getting signed by Dallas, Josh Brown getting signed by the Giants, or Joe Mixon getting drafted in the 2nd round?  CK is without a doubt one of the best 40 qbs.  

I don't disagree with you, but at the same time I think you're overlooking one thing: most NFL fans have to make their peace at some point with the fact that the league is full of violent psychos because having a hair-trigger violent temper is actually a huge asset in the NFL. It has been like this forever, and the percentage of NFL players with these sorts of off-field violence problems dwarfs that of any other league (only boxing is similar, and for the obvious reasons).  It's part of the deal of being an NFL fan. I don't like it, but the population of players in the NFL is what it is for a reason. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

I think they are both morons so I don’t rule out anything. Court gets delayed he loses his temper? I’m on the side that it’s much more likely something nefarious happened to the woman than her faking the entire thing.

Flying  across the Atlantic and getting home at 3am and then staging a robbery just 15 minutes later in which you will be head knocked by a pistol seems less likely but sure it’s possible. 

It’s crazy town and McCoy has made a few visits there already during his career. I wonder what the tone of the chatter is at OBD. You don’t want to bail on a player in the face of a false accusation but at some point enough is enough. Having your family/friends/movers try and take away all the furniture while she is away at a wedding is so damn childish. Shady is a rich ass dude, why would he be worried about some furniture? That’s being spiteful. If he actually followed through with the eviction process she would have been gone along time ago.

Having his friend serve eviction papers to a minor and so on. The Pegula’s must be like WTF? It just sucks for fans that one of the better Bills players also happens to be the shadiest. 

Well it is his house and in his defense it sounds like she was unwilling to be independent and wanted to leech off him. I mean, he apparently did let her live there rent free for 5 months, while not dating!! That's sufficient time for an adult to get on their feet and move on from an ex bf that clearly wants nothing to do with you...

I believe she was attacked but I truly believe it was random. I think they probably thought she was still on vacation and when they break in and they see that the house is not empty, things got a bit out of hand...

I understand your point on him being petty , but I also understand why he didn't want a grown ass ex gf leaching off him and freeloading in a beautiful home , not contributing one bit financially. So he went through the court system as the last option.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t disagree with any of this.  And I’ve never once said I think CK is some great dude. But here’s how it relates here:  there’s a group of nfl fans that would be more willing to overlook McCoy’s alleged incident than a guy who hasn’t had one legal issue in his career.

what does it say about fans that they get more upset and “boycott” the nfl (NASCAR ratings were down big too, probsbly all the kneelers!) about silent protests than Greg Hardy getting signed by Dallas, Josh Brown getting signed by the Giants, or Joe Mixon getting drafted in the 2nd round?  CK is without a doubt one of the best 40 qbs.  

It's easier to avoid something happening in one stadium (Hardy/Brown/Mixon) as opposed to something happening in multiple stadiums (kneeling).  That said, why do we always consider these groups to be mutually exclusive?  There are going to be plenty of people who fall in both camps at the same time.

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

16 tds in 12 games with and avg of 180 yds a game, yep sell the farm for that qb! So happy, superbowl here we come. 

Well considering Josh Allen averaged 164 passing yards per game in the MWC, maybe that is too high!

15 minutes ago, stony said:

Just like you blamed all of Ruben Foster's bad decision making on a woman.  I think Stephen A Smith tried that one, too.  

I think that you are confused. Foster's bad decision, in retrospect, was with associating with the woman. It turns out that she falsely accused another guy of domestic violence previously, although Foster probably wasn't aware of that. 

Edited by Sky Diver

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well considering Josh Allen averaged 164 passing yards per game in the MWC, maybe that is too high!

If you could just, somehow, tie Tyrod into this thread, I think we could cover all your greatest hits!

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Hardy ban him, brown ban him, Mixon used excessive force on a chick that assulted him first, give him a second chance. McCoy is alleged, and we no for a fact the perp was not him. Let facts come out, proof is needed. And if he did it and there is proof everyone will get behind the lifetime ban, jail time etc... 

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I don't disagree with you, but at the same time I think you're overlooking one thing: most NFL fans have to make their peace at some point with the fact that the league is full of violent psychos because having a hair-trigger violent temper is actually a huge asset in the NFL. It has been like this forever, and the percentage of NFL players with these sorts of off-field violence problems dwarfs that of any other league (only boxing is similar, and for the obvious reasons).  It's part of the deal of being an NFL fan. I don't like it, but the population of players in the NFL is what it is for a reason. 

Honestly though, why do you have to accept it? It’s not the majority of players that are violent scumbags.  And the McCoy would be different if he did this and then we signed him.  

But it there’s a chance we cut him, some other team signs him and their fan base talks themselves into giving him a chance so their team can win.  That’s disturbing.  

2 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

If you could just, somehow, tie Tyrod into this thread, I think we could cover all your greatest hits!

I don’t know who you are. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly though, why do you have to accept it? It’s not the majority of players that are violent scumbags.  And the McCoy would be different if he did this and then we signed him.  

But it there’s a chance we cut him, some other team signs him and their fan base talks themselves into giving him a chance so their team can win.  That’s disturbing.  

If we cut him, it’s because he’s going to jail.  No teams will be signing him from a prison cell.  If he isn’t going to jail, then we have zero reason to cut him. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If we cut him, it’s because he’s going to jail.  No teams will be signing him from a prison cell.  If he isn’t going to jail, then we have zero reason to cut him. 

Vick and Plexico got signed from jail basically. 

14 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

To alot of 

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Not exactly, he could go to trial, and you don't want to pay a starting rb millions of dollars if he can't play because of that. I'd cut him if he's charged, and Beane probably will too. You don't hold a roster spot for guys at the end of their contracts who get caught up in stuff like this.

Edited by MURPHD6

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And 228 the year before. No one knows how that will translate and we had a better version of CK in Tyrod but we moved on, it's not super bowl material sorry. The team doesn't like mediocrity anymore, so taking a big risk on Allen is a much better option the a washed up lesser version of Tyrod in CK.

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t know who you are. 

It's not that I want to accept it. I just think that the problem is a lot deeper than many of us know based on how often bad events are covered up that we don't find out about. I'll never forget watching an ESPN documentary about the issue years ago, and a number of women who had been terrorized by Lewis Billups (the Bengals' all-pro safety and general all-around thug) spoke out. It was pretty chilling, and one of their points was that they were not atypical of NFL wives/girlfriends. The list is long (e.g., Carruth, Darren Sharper, Incognito, ...) Christ, in the last couple of weeks alone,  Kellen Winslow Jr., Brandon Browner, and Brandon Pettigrew have had ugly arrests. The frequency is unique to the NFL, and I have always thought it was a function of the type of personality necessary for succeeding in the sport (particularly at certain positions). 

He hired a serious defense atty from what I heard. 

This guy is screwed. If those robbers really only took the jewelry Mccoy was trying to get back.....not only is his NFL career over...but he could be lookin at some serious jail time if they link him. 

57 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

glen-coffee-born-in-1987-played-for-the-

Both are fighting for what they believe in, they are both doing something that goes against what most people would consider the easy way. In my eyes a hero is someone that goes above and beyond for their cause. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

This guy is screwed. If those robbers really only took the jewelry Mccoy was trying to get back.....not only is his NFL career over...but he could be lookin at some serious jail time if they link him. 

He's screwed because he hired a serious defense attorney?   Please tell me that's not the claim you are making.  He might be screwed but certainly not because he hired a serous defense attorney.

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He still has to be found innocent in the eyes of Goodell.  That's a coin flip.

Very true.

I doubt he will be "finished" though as row33 said

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

no he won't be

innocent isn't a term you get these days, he is rich and can easily buy his way out of it with a big cheque, a pattern of abuse is charged and he can't get out of it

that's how the world works there, youngster... especially in the #metoo era, you should get out more and see what is going on....

in all its injustice...

What the ever-loving crap are you rambling about?

Your statement makes no sense

28 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Not if he's charged with a criminal conspiracy. They won't want him in the league if that happens. You can't have your starting rb on court tv during the season.

Charged and convicted are not the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

I'm pretty sure if I was in his place I would hire a serious defense attorney also regardless if I was involved or not.

Those are some serious accusations being made against him.

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

He's screwed because he hired a serious defense attorney?   Please tell me that's not the claim you are making.  He might be screwed but certainly not because he hired a serous defense attorney.

Obviously not. 

Hes screwed because hes a scumbag. lol

1 minute ago, Engelwood said:

Both are fighting for what they believe in, they are both doing something that goes against what most people would consider the easy way. In my eyes a hero is someone that goes above and beyond for their cause. 

Like wearing pig cop socks and supporting a dictator that disrespecting millions of Cuban Americans?

8 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

If you are accused of anything you would hire a defense atty, you will want quality legal council regarding any statements released. This is no surprise. Wait until you have real facts before jumping to conclusions.

25 minutes ago, mattynh said:

?  Can you elaborate?

Cornelius Bennett, aka Biscuit, engaged in non-consensual butt stuff with a young woman and was lucky to get a slap on the wrist and was henceforth known as the Anal Destroyer in some circles.

4 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Only guilty people retain counsel. 

34 minutes ago, stony said:

Affectionately? 

What part of affectionately do you not understand?

9 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Who says the ONLY things the intruder took were the items McCoy wanted.   Our only sources are one sided:  the gf’s friend and attorney.  Even the tidbits from the police are based solely on the gf’s statement.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

Like wearing pig cop socks and supporting a dictator that disrespecting millions of Cuban Americans?

The true issue is that it has degraded into arguing about the right to protest(free speech) vs patriotism........ both are something deeply woven into the american fabric, instead of the discussing the actual issue that he is protesting.

8 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

Ironically, Mr. Coffee is serving to defend the rights of both Mr. Kaepernick and Mr. Cornette.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

If you are accused of anything you would hire a defense atty, you will want quality legal council regarding any statements released. This is no surprise. Wait until you have real facts before jumping to conclusions.

Yes, if he hired a non serious defense attorney, we would already know he is innocent, that's how social media drama queen justice works right?

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Cornelius Bennett, aka Biscuit, engaged in non-consensual butt stuff with a young woman and was lucky to get a slap on the wrist and was henceforth known as the Anal Destroyer in some circles.

Only guilty people retain counsel. 

What part of affectionately do you not understand?

So innocent people don't and shouldn't hire an attorney?  Got it!!

1 minute ago, Engelwood said:

The true issue is that it has degraded into arguing about the right to protest(free speech) vs patriotism........ both are something deeply woven into the american fabric, instead of the discussing the actual issue that he is protesting.

No, because it's not free speech without consequence, he works for someone. Although football is a game the NFL is a business and they can choose to not hire you. I support his right to say whatever he wants, but he has to live with the consequences. I dislike him and think he is uninformed on many things like Castro. I mean did he really expected to be hired in Miami after the Castro thing, one of the only QB needy teams?