LeSean McCoy allegations

17 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

If Shady gets suspended or banned I am not sure he gets to 12,000 yards as a Bill.

...I know it's not the most important thing, but it did pop into my head.

Most correctional facilities have a "rec yard" that is at least 50 yards long. He'll get to 12,000 yards by 2026

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

Both are fighting for what they believe in, they are both doing something that goes against what most people would consider the easy way. In my eyes a hero is someone that goes above and beyond for their cause. 

Kaepernick believes in doing whatever his commie girlfriend tells him to do even if it makes him look stupid.

Even if the allegations in Ferguson, which were his initial motivation, proved true, which they did not.....in fact quite the opposite....he has never explained his thoughts on why a Podunk police department's actions define the meaning of the national anthem.  At least not that I have seen.  If he is hoping for a country/world where nothing bad ever happens he will always be sorely disappointed.  If he is looking to rabble rouse then the pig socks and Che tshirt managed.  

Off the the clock he is free to do all of these things.....at least until his desired commie government gets installed at which time he is free to say absolutely nothing.  On the clock he is at the discretion of his employer.

Personally, I look up to Coffee much more but that's just me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I think that you are confused. Foster's bad decision, in retrospect, was with associating with the woman. It turns out that she falsely accused another guy of domestic violence previously, although Foster probably wasn't aware of that. 

Gotcha.  Thx for the clarification.  

2 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

No, because it's not free speech without consequence, he works for someone. Although football is a game the NFL is a business and they can choose to not hire you. I support his right to say whatever he wants, but he has to live with the consequences. I dislike him and think he is uninformed on many things like Castro. I mean did he really expected to be hired in Miami after the Castro thing, one of the only QB needy teams?

you are still focused on the non-issue and ignoring what he was protesting......

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

So innocent people don't and shouldn't hire an attorney?  Got it!!

So if you don't retain counsel you are guaranteed  innocent? Genius, I will do this with all my parking tickets and speeding tickets from now on. "Judge as you can see I have not retained counsel, meaning I am clearly innocent."

18 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Charged and convicted are not the same thing.

Who is going to want to employ a player that has been charged in connection with this?

That would be disastrous PR for the team and league.  

Five years ago, sure. Not now. No way.

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

So if you don't retain counsel you are guaranteed  innocent? Genius, I will do this with all my parking tickets and speeding tickets from now on. "Judge as you can see I have not retained counsel, meaning I am clearly innocent."

Read my next post.  i didn't say anything about being guaranteed anything.  I just said both innocent and guilty people hire attorneys.  To add, when accusations are made against them.  I don't know what McCoy is.

16 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Cornelius Bennett, aka Biscuit, engaged in non-consensual butt stuff with a young woman and was lucky to get a slap on the wrist and was henceforth known as the Anal Destroyer in some circles.

Only guilty people retain counsel. 

What part of affectionately do you not understand?

I understand it just fine.  I'm curious if his moniker the Anal Destroyer was an affectionate nickname.  I grimaced and clenched my cheeks when I read it.  

6 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

So innocent people don't and shouldn't hire an attorney?  Got it!!

I agree.  Innocent people have nothing to hide which is why we also are not concerned about our civil liberties.  The NSA won't hear me calling my lawyer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Just 2 weeks prior in the neighboring town of Milton,GA...

https://patch.com/georgia/alpharetta/cash-jewelry-taken-during-violent-home-invasion-alpharetta

I think she is assuming McCoy was behind this, obviously she has resentment towards him and wants to see his downfall, again,I just can't see him being this stupid and sloppy...

I post this just to show these things happen all the time and right next door just weeks ago...Lets all relax and wait for thr official investigation to conclude..

Wow!Great Post.

1 minute ago, stony said:

I understand it just fine.  I'm curious if his moniker the Anal Destroyer was an affectionate nickname.  I grimaced and clenched my cheeks when I read it.  

Don't try to slut shame me, you prude!!

Edited by Jauronimo

1 minute ago, Engelwood said:

you are still focused on the non-issue and ignoring what he was protesting......

No it's not a non issue, this is a business and they make decisions based on money. They weighed their options and chose not to hire him based on those issues. And I simply said I have no sympathy for the guy because of a couple things he did, i also never said he can't do it.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Yeah, he definitely did it. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about. He's definitely hiding something.

Where is the part that he's showing he's worried!? ?

5 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Read my next post.  i didn't say anything about being guaranteed anything.  I just said both innocent and guilty people hire attorneys.  To add, when accusations are made against them.  I don't know what McCoy is.

I'm on your side I was being sarcastic. The idea that retaining counsel makes you guilty is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I agree.  Innocent people have nothing to hide which is why we also are not concerned about our civil liberties.  The NSA won't hear me calling my lawyer. 

I'll agree that innocent people have nothing to hide and they are certainly not required to have a lawyer protect them.  However, they are entitled to legal representation so to me him hiring a lawyer doesn't say anything regarding his guilt or innocence.  It just says he hired a lawyer.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know... Thinking about the situation, McCoy has done the right thing and gone the legal route to get rid of this girl. I can't see him doing this as the court date was either the very next day, or, would be soon due to the extension. Here's the things that don't add up:

1) He sent friends to the house to take out furniture, etc...

-- He was smart enough to do this, when she wasn't home. She only intervened after seeing them in the house from remote security monitoring.

2) According to Shady, she has the security system disabled/removed.

-- Why would she disable the security system if it previously helped her... That is, unless you don't want evidence of a set-up.

2) She's in London and gets back at 3 am. If he's not in contact with her, how'd he know what day she was coming back AND she would be back at 3 am so he could tell the guys to be there between 3 am and say 5 or 6 in the morning when the sun comes up?

3) Lawyer states she says they asked for specific jewelry that he wanted back. From the NFL.com article, "In a statement, Graham said Cordon was sleeping when a man attacked her and demanded cash and specific jewelry she had received from McCoy -- items which McCoy allegedly had requested back on several previous occasions. The attacker allegedly hit Cordon in the face with a firearm multiple times and bruised her wrists while forcibly removing bracelets."

-- Who in the hell sleeps with jewelry type bracelets on? And if she just so happens to and this was a random attack, of course the robber was asking for the jewelry he could see her wearing.  

4) Motive -- She's freeloading in a house with no power and is soon to be out on her ass. Do you think that someone that refuses to leave YOUR house for 5 months is not spiteful and willing to go to various lengths to ruin you for what she must feel you owe her? I mean what other reason does she have for freeloading in his house?

I could be wrong--but McCoy doing this just doesn't add up.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have no idea whether any of this stuff is true or false.  

I don't see the point of that tweet.  Is he accusing her of making it all up?  Is he saying she has bad taste wrt men?  Is he saying she has bad luck?  Is he saying she somehow deserves it?

It seems to me he is just throwing something out there into the breeze because......Twitter.

I have no idea who TJ Carpenter might be.......and I hope I never find out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

Not sure who this Teej guy is, but I’m sure he is getting roasted for implying it’s somehow her own fault.

Is he saying it's her fault or is he actually saying McCoy is guilty because abused people tend to display a pattern in which they find themselves with abusers?

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I have no idea whether any of this stuff is true or false.  

I don't see the point of that tweet.  Is he accusing her of making it all up?  Is he saying she has bad taste wrt men?  Is he saying she has bad luck?  Is he saying she somehow deserves it?

It seems to me he is just throwing something out there into the breeze because......Twitter.

I have no idea who TJ Carpenter might be.......and I hope I never find out.

Agreed, one of the stupidest tweets I’ve seen in a while, and that’s saying something.

Just now, NewEraBills said:

Is he saying it's her fault or is he actually saying McCoy is guilty because abused people tend to display a pattern in which they find themselves with abusers?

Either way pretty dumb.

13 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

“The assailant demanded specific items of jewelry that had been previously gifted to Ms. Cordon by Mr. McCoy, which Mr. McCoy had requested back on many occasions,” the statement from the attorney explains. “In fact, after Ms. Cordon refused to return her jewelry gifts to Mr. McCoy, he would often suggest to Ms. Cordon that she could be robbed because the jewelry was expensive.”

Although the statement apparently doesn’t come out and say it, the implication is inescapable: The lawyer believes McCoy orchestrated the invasion of his home and the ensuing robbery of and attack on Cordon.

If that’s true, McCoy likely has played his last down of NFL football.

Wow - the woman's lawyer is making accusations.  Amazing.

None of these facts would be in a court of law which is why they are working the court of public opinion.