LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

This is only if you want to be listed as married. The rights to common law give rights for cohabitations and "shared" and or "family homes." You're only looking into the marriage aspects.

So you know nothing about marriage law, or real estate law, or tenant law.  

I wanna see you argue a traffic violation.  You'd probably talk yourself into a lethal injection.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I know this topic gives us a lot to discuss, but I honestly like it when there is little or no drama surrounding this team. Its nice for me to read about the draft, then have not much going on until the preseason at least.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

What?  What the !@#$ is this bull ****?  There is no legal concept of a "family home" and "shared home."  Real property is not deeded that way, and it's the deed that establishes the legal rights of ownership.  Where are you getting this nonsense?  I know you're not getting it from Real Estate for Dummies, because I know a hell of a lot of dummies in real estate, and they're far smarter than you are.

Yeah I'm gonna say you don't know what you're talking about.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

It gives her rights in the courts. She is his partner in the family or shared home. What don't you get? This is why he has to evict her. If not he could call the sheriff and remove her. They can not remove her because she has rights like a spouse.

Actually she states they were talking about getting married but that was after eviction orders so will hold no water.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

It gives her rights in the courts. She is his partner in the family or shared home. What don't you get? This is why he has to evict her. If not he could call the sheriff and remove her. They can not remove her because she has rights like a spouse.

If she has any sort of spousal right, SHE CAN'T BE EVICTED BECAUSE SHE'D HAVE A DEEDED RIGHT TO THE PROPERTY.  

You can't have it both ways.  She either has spousal rights and can't be evicted, or she doesn't and can.

You can't evict a legal co-owner of a property.  :blink:  She has no rights as a spouse. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, you just added him!  I just pointed out the positive that the nfl and some fans don’t care as much about domestic violence as they do other stuff.  Unless I missed the Joe Mixon draft protests or threatening to quit watching the nfl if a guy who knocked out a woman got drafted.  

I really hope McCoy didn’t do this.  But there are plenty of Bills fans who would overlook it.  Some fans’ priorities are completely warped.

I don’t think that’s true. If he has any part in this I want him off the team the same day it’s confirmed. No amount of talent makes that kind of garbage okay. I don’t need a choir boy out there but I’m not okay cheering on a wife beating POS.

Yeah I'm gonna say you don't know what you're talking about.

Do you know what the difference between "tenancy in common" and "joint tenancy" is?  Do you know why it's relevant?  Do you know the difference between a deed and a lease?  Do you know how a common law marriage is adjudicated?  Can you spell "house?"

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If she has any sort of spousal right, SHE CAN'T BE EVICTED BECAUSE SHE'D HAVE A DEEDED RIGHT TO THE PROPERTY.  

You can't have it both ways.  She either has spousal rights and can't be evicted, or she doesn't and can.

Again you don't need a deed to stay in the family home. You have zero clue what you're talking about.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You can't evict a legal co-owner of a property.  :blink:  She has no rights as a spouse. 

My wife - who does real estate settlement for a living, and deals with issues of foreclosures, evictions, divorce, survivorship, and common law every goddamned day - is laughing her ass off at this moron.  

• Thank you (+1) 1