LeSean McCoy allegations

6 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

As details slowly emerge, this has the potential to be a HUGE thread.

I'll set the under/over 245 pages. 

What are you taking?

Over.  We are getting into the nuances of property and family law, kneeling at anthem, court of public opinion, etc.   I’m sure we will discuss TT and the Allen vs Rosen before we are done. 

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

This is not true at all. You do not need a deed to stay in the family home or in a shared home. I'm 100% sure about that. Your wife must lose a lot of cases.

How the hell can you be 100% sure about something you're expressing in completely fictitious terms?  "You do not need a deed to stay in the family home or in a shared home" literally makes zero sense.  There are no such concepts in the law.  At all.  Anywhere.  Ever.  You may as well be 100% sure the Easter Bunny is orbiting Xenu.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

But it depends on if it was a "shared" or "family" home.

I really want to know where this hydrocephalic monkey is getting his legal definitions.  What the !@#$ is the legal difference between a "shared home" and "family home?"  It's like he learned law watching bad 70s sitcoms or something.  It's !@#$ing bizarre.

What you can't ask your lawyer wife? LMAO.

Just now, DC Tom said:

How the hell can you be 100% sure about something you're expressing in completely fictitious terms?  "You do not need a deed to stay in the family home or in a shared home" literally makes zero sense.  There are no such concepts in the law.  At all.  Anywhere.  Ever.  You may as well be 100% sure the Easter Bunny is orbiting Xenu.

Ask your lawyer wife. LMAO.

2 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Over.  We are getting into the nuances of property and family law, kneeling at anthem, court of public opinion, etc.   I’m sure we will discuss TT and the Allen vs Rosen before we are done. 

You know what this reminds me of? That damned Rob Johnson! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

They're not room mates. That's what most of you don't get. McCoy set up a family home with her. Also Threes Company would be easy to dissolve. They're room mates.

There's also no legal concept of "set up a family home."

Just now, Steptide said:

Still though, it doesn't make sense. A plane ticket to Atlanta is what a few hundred bucks? Instead he hires somebody to jack up his ex gf? Just seems absurd. 

Follow the entire story, it is absurd but you’re leaving things out. He went from wanting to marry her and giving her a “significant” gift to calling his family/friends and having them remove the furniture from the house when she went to a wedding. It’s bizzare but i think it’s far fetched to think he was welcome to go back into that house.

Another thing being conviently left out is that they were due to go to court today but it got delayed because of her lawyer filing a delay and the judge pushing the case back 30 more days. I’m sure McCoy was stoked when he found out she was going to be at his place atleast another month!

Just now, DC Tom said:

She's laughing at you as we speak.  

There ARE NO SUCH LEGAL TERMS.  

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but at this point I think you're being actively trolled.  They're seeing how far they can wind you up, and you're taking the bait.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

They're not room mates. That's what most of you don't get. McCoy set up a family home with her. Also Threes Company would be easy to dissolve. They're room mates.

But are they Tenets? {sic}

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

She's laughing at you as we speak.  

There ARE NO SUCH LEGAL TERMS.  

Your wife is an Atorney? Didnt know that. 

BTW @CuddyDark, This was not meant to be funny. I was having an intelligent conversation with an intelligent man. IE @DC Tom

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

@iccrewman112

Edit: it's going to go over...man, is it ever.

Oh, it's going over.  I can easily go 100 pages just abusing CuddyDark on his ignorance of...everything, really.

I haven't had this much fun since Holcomb'sLaw argued you could roll 3.5 on a single die.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

But are they Tenets? {sic}

They have a rental contract. McCoy and this woman made a home. If he had a contract with her the sheriff would have removed her.

Edited by CuddyDark

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, it's going over.  I can easily go 100 pages just abusing CuddyDark on his ignorance of...everything, really.

I haven't had this much fun since Holcomb'sLaw argued you could roll 3.5 on a single die.

Just gettin started hey! Love it.