LeSean McCoy allegations

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but at this point I think you're being actively trolled.  They're seeing how far they can wind you up, and you're taking the bait.

It's okay...it's what I do.  I consider it an opportunity to work on new and creative ways to insult idiots.  (My cereal box comment, for example...that was pretty good.)

Some people juggle geese.

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

They have a rental contract. McCoy and this woman made a home. If he had a contract with her the sheriff would have removed her.

Okay...that's three statements that contradict each other.  So which is it?

He wants her out.  She won't leave.  I think she is lying.  Here is her public filing.  Reveals no excuse for her being there.  An alleged beating would delay her eviction.  However, as said, if he did it he should (and probably will), be prosecuted.  I don't believe it.  Here

https://deadspin.com/police-lesean-mccoys-ex-girlfriend-was-the-victim-of-a-1827490589

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but at this point I think you're being actively trolled.  They're seeing how far they can wind you up, and you're taking the bait.

Shhhhh!  It's fun!

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's been trying to evict her from a house that he owns.

But he doesn't own it, because it's a family home, not a shared home, because she said they were married, and you can't evict a spouse unless you have a rental agreement with the spouse!

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, CuddyDark said:

They have a rental contract. McCoy and this woman made a home. If he had a contract with her the Sharif would have removed her.

Now you've gone and done it. First--tenet, then--Sharif? I can see why we should listen to you on legal matters.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Yeah I'm gonna say you don't know what you're talking about.

Then post some citations.   I've been Googling and I find nothing in U.S. state law that supports your claim.  I'll keep searching but don't expect to find anything...

1 minute ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

He wants her out.  She won't leave.  I think she is lying.  Here is her public filing.  Reveals no excuse for her being there.  An alleged beating would delay her eviction.  However, as said, if he did it he should (and probably will), be prosecuted.  I don't believe it.  Here

https://deadspin.com/police-lesean-mccoys-ex-girlfriend-was-the-victim-of-a-1827490589

More crap. She just got the court date pushed back 30 days. Why would she beat herself up when she is clearly doing a fine job of delaying the eviction?

Just now, DC Tom said:

But he doesn't own it, because it's a family home, not a shared home, because she said they were married, and you can't evict a spouse unless you have a rental agreement with the spouse!

:lol:

The eviction was the other poster talking about Threes Company. He said in my world they would never get evicted. I told him they have a rental agreement so they have a contract that can lead to eviction. Keep up. Get your lawyer wife to read it to you. LMAO.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

I have made zero contradictions.

1: "They have a rental contract."

2: "McCoy and this woman made a home.

3: "If he had a contract with her the sheriff would have removed her."

1 and 3 contradict each other: if they had a rental contract, the sheriff would have removed her (3).  The sheriff didn't remove her, so they did not have a rental contract.  But they had a rental contract (1).  

1 and 2 contradict each other: McCoy and this woman made a home (2).  They had a rental contract. (1)  But if they had a rental contract, she was a tenant and they didn't make a home.

Also, if they had a contract, the sheriff COULDN'T REMOVE HER, because she would be a tenant with rights under the contract, requiring eviction.  

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is awful story but it’s funny the way some fans defend let’s just say questionable guys like McCoy or Incognito.  I’m sure if they were on NE it would be the same.

EXACTLY.  He seems to be a dirtbag. Great RB but not so great a person.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

1 and 3 contradict each other: if they had a rental contract, the sheriff would have removed her (3).  The sheriff didn't remove her, so they did not have a rental contract.  But they had a rental contract (1).  

1 and 2 contradict each other: McCoy and this woman made a home (2).  They had a rental contract. (1)  But if they had a rental contract, she was a tenant and they didn't make a home.

Also, if they had a contract, the sheriff COULDN'T REMOVE HER, because she would be a tenant with rights under the contract, requiring eviction.  

Threes Company have a rental contract.

Just now, DC Tom said:

not sure if this complicates things further for you guys, but....

"The home is owned by LKM Trust Agreement — LKM are McCoy’s initials — which is listed with a Buffalo, NY, address.:"

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/7/10/17553550/lesean-mccoy-abuse-accusations-home-invasion-georgia-ex-girlfriend