LeSean McCoy allegations

22 minutes ago, The Red King said:

So...the attorney of a woman being evicted by McCoy painted McCoy as a bad guy?  No big shock there.  That's part of their job.  When you cherry pick things and put a spin on as harsh as a washing machine you can make a saint look like Satan, and lawyers are the best at that.

Also, if the guy stops communicating with you and you're living in his house with your mom and kids, a bit odd? Movers came, you think the lights are going to stay on?

The effort to make him look like the bad guy in this case, what happened to her is awful, but it makes her look more and more like a gold digger.

He all of the sudden just stopped responding to texts while she remained at a residence? That doesn't make sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

You've certainly jugged the potential victim quite harshly. And no all of the situations that you are mentioning are not equally possible given precidents. You watch too many movies dude. People are rarely framed for crimes. People commonly beat the crap out if their exes though or do something ****ty to an exe that !@#$s them up to get back at them. Ask any one in law enforcement to offer an opinon on that one.

Exactly. She very well could be doing this to get back at McCoy for jilting her, telling her to leave his house etc etc. It seems he’s the one that’s gone the legal route thus far. That we can tell, anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MURPHD6 said:

Every single time you insist that a potential  victim of violence might have done it themselves you judge them.

This just in.  It is completely impossible for a victim to self-inflict wounds and even entertaining the possibility that it might have occurred makes you a monster.  From now on, always assume everything the victim says is true without question.  Whelp, I learned something today.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, fridge said:

So we can just type "I will not pass judgement" immediately following a fabricated story that does nothing but pass judgement. Is that how this works?

We're allowed to have gut feelings.  We'd better be ready to discard them when they don't fit the facts, though.

One thing no one's mentioned yet: she was pistol whipped, and whipped more severely than her roommate.  Tha disparity is probably why police think she was targeted...but that's also a means of assault that displays a lot of anger.  Why pistol whip?  A straight-up burglary with a firearm, the tendency is for the intruder to try to intimidate with the gun and control people.  To physically assault someone by striking them with a gun?  That's unusual.

Someone was angry with her.  Maybe because she's been pissing them off for months, maybe because he was angry she was home when he thought she was in London, maybe because she woke up and surprised him, maybe she mouthed off.  Don't know.  But he was angry, and hit her instead of threatening to shoot her...which also tends to indicate the assault was impulsive, not planned.

Oh, and a synonym for pistol whipping someone is to "buffalo" them.

Wish the OP were updated with the real story on the 1st page.

This looks more and more like McCoy is innocent to me. I'm guessing there are a bunch of people who feel differently now that this thread is 75 pages deep.

This is all going to play out, obviously, but it seems pretty clear that the initial insinuations made in that Instagram post that was quickly taken down and made private were false, or at least misleading.

This is going to be a 300 page thread by Friday. Can the OP or a mod please take it upon themselves to update the very first post when actual news breaks so the rest of us aren't subjected to pages and pages of he said/she said or "well I've been falsely accused before" discussion, as interesting as that might be?

There have been 33+ new posts here since I started typing this post. That's insane. I mean, I'm not the fastest types in the world, but I'm still pretty fast.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, The Red King said:

My gut feeling, truth be told, is that she got into some kind of altercation not related to Shady.  Whether a basic break-in, or she brought home a guy and somehow angered him.  She then got the crap beaten out of her.  While battered, she realized she could really screw McCoy over if she claimed it was McCoy setting up the robbery and lied about the attacker demanding specific items she knew he wanted.  This way, she'd not only stick it to him, but it would generate a ton of free publicity and sympathy for the public.  IIRC, it was mentioned earlier in the thread that she changed her Twitter to 'followers only' and has picked up a ton of new ones.  I think she took something unrelated to Shady and manipulated it to her advantage.

...note, that's my opinion.  I am not certain...there isn't enough (any) evidence, and as far as I'm concerned it is still quite possible he was indeed responsible.  So, while I have a hunch, I will not pass judgement in any direction until the facts are in.

And she'd be able to keep all of Shady's valuables. The whole things reeks of a money grab from a gold digger who was squatting in his mansion and about to be legally evicted.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Red King said:

This just in.  It is completely impossible for a victim to self-inflict wounds and even entertaining the possibility that it might have occurred makes you a monster.  From now on, always assume everything the victim says is true without question.  Whelp, I learned something today.  ?

I think if she was to have it done to herself, most likely she would have someone else do it

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Every single time you insist that a potential  victim of violence might have done it themselves you judge them.

If you have reservations, you can keep them to youself, most sensible folk do that, instead of demanding proof.

Just want you to know that I insist you're a potential victim of brain damage.  And I am completely judging you.

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

that cat who was locked up for all of those days is going to semi own Niagara County.

Poor guy. 

Maybe he can trade it for a Yugo or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, first_and_ten said:

I think if she was to have it done to herself, most likely she would have someone else do it

I agree, and said as much.  In fact, had someone arguing semantics with me on word choice for it.  I never said her doing it to herself was the most likely possibility, only that it was a plausible one.

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

The guy who actually tried to kidnap a 6 year old girl while the wrong guy went to jail for it

Yes sir..but the guy who was locked up for nearly two weeks is going to sue the daylights out of Niagara County.That criminal investigation was botched up from the "get go".

35 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is that the one where Edward Norton killed the priest then turned into Hannibal Lechter?

No, that wasn't The Lincoln Lawyer - that was Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Killer.  Daniel Day-Lewis won the Oscar for it. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Yes, which is why I proposed that the alleged assailant could have been working with the ex.  And it also could be the cousin.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Yes sir..but the guy who was locked up for nearly two weeks is going to sue the daylights out of Niagara County.That criminal investigation was botched up from the "get go".

Didn't the mother SAY it was the neighbor?  Why would she do that? 

Just now, Doc said:

Yes, which is why I proposed that the alleged assailant could have been working with the ex.  And it also could be the cousin.

The cousin?  In the conservatory, with the candlestick?

!@#$ it, I'm going to bed.

The one thing that makes me doubt what this woman says above all else is that shes clearly a hustler. Shes been living in Shady’s mansion rent free for how long now? Has managed to play the system by saying that the eviction notice was served on her son and therefore not valid service. Shes hustling. 

Clearly she got beaten pretty bad; however I find it odd that this lady got the snot beat out of her on Tuesday morning and by Tuesday afternoom shes posting stuff on social media? Are you kidding me? How can you even see? That entire diatribe seemed pretty well thought out for someone who should be sleeping for a week straight. 

Who does she hang out with? Did a family member set HER up so shed get a payday from McCoy and the entire family benefits at her expense? Or was she possibly in on this? Did she have guys over who knew what expensive jewlery she had? Did she brag to friends about her jewlery? 

Then you have the scenario where she and all her associates are 100% innocent and this is Shady attacking her by proxy. Possible, certainly. But probable? I personally dont think so. 

Shady is worth tens of millions. Hes going to risk his career to attack her over a few thousand dollars of jewlery? We’ve all seen people do crazy things but those crazy things usually happen in the heat of the moment. People lose their cool and violence ensues as tempers boil over quickly. But something like this would be 100% premeditated and thought out. I cant see Shady being THAT crazy to plot such a premeditated attack over jewelry and a house, which by the way sooner or later he legally would be able to wait her out and evict her legally. He owns many houses. 

Just my 2 cents. Sorry for ramble. 

Edited by bobobonators
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

I agree, and said as much.  In fact, had someone arguing semantics with me on word choice for it.  I never said her doing it to herself was the most likely possibility, only that it was a plausible one.

Remember Mark Wahlberg in Fear?  He beat himself up to try and pin it on Reese Witherspoon's dad in that movie.

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure it's plausible.  Her cousin could have done it or she could have gotten someone else to do it.  What seems implausible is that she's wearing all this jewelry in bed.

Shady apparently had the security system changed on June 1st and she had the cameras removed.

Was referring to the self inflicted scenario....

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This looks more and more like McCoy is innocent to me. I'm guessing there are a bunch of people who feel differently now that this thread is 75 pages deep.

This is all going to play out, obviously, but it seems pretty clear that the initial insinuations made in that Instagram post that was quickly taken down and made private were false, or at least misleading.

This is going to be a 300 page thread by Friday. Can the OP or a mod please take it upon themselves to update the very first post when actual news breaks so the rest of us aren't subjected to pages and pages of he said/she said or "well I've been falsely accused before" discussion, as interesting as that might be?

There have been 33+ new posts here since I started typing this post. That's insane. I mean, I'm not the fastest types in the world, but I'm still pretty fast.

Actually that isn't a bad idea. Although I think it's more on the OP. The only problem is you have to convince the guys on the board that do the updating and story work. 

Set trends that all updates stay up front. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Yeezus said:

Anyone saying this is fake and it turns out to be true should be lifetime banned 

Nobody is saying this is fake with a certainty. There's a really neat thing in the constitution called the 5th amendment, that guarantees a right to due process. For the uninitiated as you obviously are, it means that in order to be punished for a crime, guilt must be proven in a court of law by a jury of your peers. To say he is guilty with the kind of certainty that you are implies that you have zero clue what this means.

Also, !@#$ you, I'll make up my own mind on this. 

Edited by ColdFront_USAF
  • Like (+1) 1

How long did that take you?!?

We are busy attacking each other's credibility!  Leave us be

I want 100 pages by 7AM

13 minutes ago, The Red King said:

It is a ****ty thing to do to someone who has potentially gone through a traumatic experience. Cause if your wrong, and you probably are, they also have to deal with all the **** talk, rumors, and dirt thrown at them in addition to having the crap kicked out of them. Your pals can give you all the likes you want, but I wager that most decent folk would agree with me, and that what you and your fellow internet sleuths are doing is reckless and ****ty.

Edited by MURPHD6
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

He might do it to himself, just to prove himself wrong.

Have you met WEO before?

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

I've taken off all my jewelry, so I feel safe.

Now that seems plausible.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

How long did that take you?!?

In truth it took me 20 minutes because I read the updated ESPN article after I started typing it and I'm also typing on a tablet rather than a laptop so my High School typing class skillzzz (F F F space J J J space D D D space...) are out the window. Regardless, 33+ posts in 20 minutes for a thread that's 75 pages deep is just ridonkulous, is it not?