LeSean McCoy allegations

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

In truth it took me 20 minutes because I read the updated ESPN article after I started typing it and I'm also typing on a tablet rather than a laptop so my High School typing class skillzzz (F F F space J J J space D D D space...) are out the window. Regardless, 33+ posts in 20 minutes for a thread that's 75 pages deep is just ridonkulous, is it not?

At midnight

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Looked quickly and didn't see this in the thread, so just in case...

image.thumb.png.08736b4ed082a701071ab428351ed089.png

Wow.  Obscure random NFL reporter has more journalistic integrity than mainstream political reporters.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

I did notice you didn't rule out Gronk doing it though

Nope I don't rule it out because the hoodie is that potentially evil. Every edge matters to a maniac like that. 

Edited by Lfod

8 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

That will just piss off a home invader...best to keep it visible.

What's jewelery worth to a person that's dead anyway? Just tell me the code to the safe man. 

The past two years were very deep RB classes.  I was annoyed we didn't draft a RB either draft.  Instead we have gone with Chris Ivory and Mike Tolbert.  WTF?  Shady does something shady- I am shocked

Just now, Pete said:

The past two years were very deep RB classes.  I was annoyed we didn't draft a RB either draft.  Instead we have gone with Chris Ivory and Mike Tolbert.  WTF?  Shady does something shady- I am shocked

I thought they would draft a running back due to the fact Shady is 30. It seems to me that Sean Mcdermott , not surprisingly looks to build the defense first. He seems to have no desire to get wide receiver help and we have just discussed the running back issue.

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Unless the heist is a cover for the murder.

You nailed it! Ok so follow me it gets deep. Shady told Delicious he was coming for the jewelery. Before Shady could hatch a plan to steal his jewelery back, this girl has herself robbed and the jewelery hidden while she frames Shady. 

Case closed. 

Just now, Lfod said:

You nailed it! Ok so follow me it gets deep. Shady told Delicious he was coming for the jewelery. Before Shady could hatch a plan to steal his jewelery back, this girl has herself robbed and the jewelery hidden while she frames Shady. 

Case closed. 

Bitches be stealing!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Bitches be stealing!!!

I'm thinking of starting a class with charts and graphs for rich guys and how to handle women.

Moving a girl in and kids involved is a red zone class. Please avoid it. Staying the night is more yellow zone. In the car or at her crap shack is green zone. I'm sure I'll make hundreds. 

Edited by Lfod

Can we have good offseason news for once?  I mean if it's not Kujo running naked through neighborhoods, it's Zay acting crazy fighting his brother, or Marcel drag racing and smoking fake weed, or Marshawn stealing money from a cop, etc.  WTF?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Pete said:

Can we have good offseason news for once?  I mean if it's not Kujo running naked through neighborhoods, it's Zay acting crazy fighting his brother, or Marcel drag racing and smoking fake weed, or Marshawn stealing money from a cop, etc.  WTF?

We got our franchise quarterback

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Yes, what was he thinking?

I'm guessing I'll need to keep a book of failures in the game as examples to convince you that my class is actually legit. I'll include the shady story maybe... 

Is it really that hard to stay out of the red zone my friend? 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s really not even that much.

Every NFL team face these problems

Just now, first_and_ten said:

We got our franchise quarterback

That's great.  He was drafted two month's ago and is still 3rd string.  And now his stud RB is in deep doo doo.  We have a below average line and the worst WRs in NFL.  I am not optimistic for offense at all this season

Just now, uticaclub said:

That’s really not even that much.

Every NFL team face these problems

Show me a team that has a player of McCoy's ability with these sort of problems this offseason.  Rueben Foster I will give you.  So tell me the other 30 teams offseason problems please

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

That's great.  He was drafted two month's ago and is still 3rd string.  And now his stud RB is in deep doo doo.  We have a below average line and the worst WRs in NFL.  I am not optimistic for offense at all this season

And rightfully so. This is why we got AJ McCarron. He get's the hell beaten out of him and Allen is saved for next year

Edited by first_and_ten
  • Like (+1) 1

And rightfully so. This is why we got AJ McCarron. He get;s the hell beaten out of him and Allen is saved for next year

I agree.  But AJ/Petermen, and our oline and WR - Shady- our offense is going backwards(and its not like our offense has not sucked since 2015)

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Is it time for bag heads yet?

Our defense should be great.  Too bad they will be on the field 40 minutes a game.  3rd and 12- who makes the play?  I foresee lots of 3 and outs.  Much more than the past two years

Edited by Pete

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I agree.  But AJ/Petermen, and our oline and WR - Shady- our offense is going backwards(and its not like our offense has not sucked since 2015)

Mcdermott puts more emphasis on defense. And you're right, the offense will be awful this year.

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Show me a team that has a player of McCoy's ability with these sort of problems this offseason.  Rueben Foster I will give you.  So tell me the other 30 teams offseason problems please

AP on the Vikings

Zeke on the Cowboys 

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

It probably is going to fall backwards with or without Shady. It at least has the look of it. So I'm not much worried about this. 

Edited by Lfod

Just now, uticaclub said:

AP on the Vikings

Zeke on the Cowboys 

Zeke was last season.  And AP has been bad for a few seasons.  I was responding to "every team deals with these issues every offseason".  I strongly disagree

Edelman

Do me there is a huge difference between beating up your girlfriend, stealing from a cop, or fighting your brother then doing PEDs.  They are not comparable at all