LeSean McCoy allegations

6 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I guess by your definition Rae Carruth wasn't "directly involved" in the murder of his pregnant ex-girlfriend? He wasn't directly on the scene after all 

He was on the scene.  He was never suspended by the NFL.

1 minute ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I think you're missing the fact that Ezekiell Elliott was suspended for 6 games even though he never even faced criminal charges, let alone a conviction. 

If this story drags out and causes a black eye for the NFL then Shady will 100% be suspended. Regardless if he faces criminal charges or not. 

Difference being that Elliot was suspended for breaking the rules of play. Not code of conduct. 

If they try to suspend him for breaking the code of conduct, without any evidence that he did, he will sue them. 

3 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I think you're missing the fact that Ezekiell Elliott was suspended for 6 games even though he never even faced criminal charges, let alone a conviction. 

If this story drags out and causes a black eye for the NFL then Shady will 100% be suspended. Regardless if he faces criminal charges or not. 

No he won't.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Thats actually exactly how that works.

We we have enough knowledge to know that we don’t have enough knowledge to know. 

So you give all three scenarios equal likelihood?

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I haven’t met him. No clue. I would believe that he did that, but man, that’s dumb.

You have NEVER formed an opinion of the intelligence of someone you have never met?!??!

You are neutral about,..... Albert Einstein? 

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

So you give all three scenarios equal likelihood?

Yup! Cause all three are possible, and without insider information, they’re equally likely. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

You have NEVER formed an opinion of the intelligence of someone you have never met?!??!

You are neutral about,..... Albert Einstein? 

Actually, you’ve helped me form my opinion of a strangers intelligence. Thanks bud.

20 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Again, the victim's story is plausible.  At the same time, it's equally plausible that this was all setup, or that she was legitimately attacked, but the attack wasn't related to Shady...and she lied to pin it on him.  Any of those three scenarios are equally plausible right now.  We only have her word that the attacker demanded those specific items.  There is no concrete evidence currently.  None.

a court order that he filed is concrete though. Thats the problem that will likely end his career. He will have difficulty getting out of this, and she will probably also go after him in civil court. I can't see a team keeping him around given the media circus this will create. Its the reality of the world we now live in.

Edited by MURPHD6

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Dude- seriously...? How is anything he or i said apologist? 

Have you you ever seen To Kill a Mockingbird? 

If mccoy did this, let him rot. If he didn’t, don’t ruin his life because someone got on social media and made false accusations. 

Yup, I'm just presenting the other side of the situation.  So again, this will come down to finding the assailant and, if they can, finding a link between one or the other.

Just now, MURPHD6 said:

a court order that he filed is concrete though. Thats the problem that will likely end his career.

The only thing he filed was an eviction request.    Nothing about jewlery from his end...   

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t have a clue. But it’s definitely the possible she had someone do that for her.

or do you not believe that’s possible?

Do you even need to ask, after he went down with the ship with that whole nightclub take?

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Difference being that Elliot was suspended for breaking the rules of play. Not code of conduct. 

If they try to suspend him for breaking the code of conduct, without any evidence that he did, he will sue them. 

I'm baffled. What is the "rules of play"? Everything I've read said Elliott broke the NFL's code of conduct. Including this article on NFL.com (emphasis mine). 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000877852/article/ezekiel-elliott-withdraws-appeal-will-serve-suspension

Elliott was suspended by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in August following a year-long investigation into domestic violence allegations made by Tiffany Thompson, his former girlfriend. The league concluded he violated its personal conduct policy, which mandates a six-game suspension for first-time domestic violence violations. Elliott, 22, was never charged and has denied wrongdoing.

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don’t have a clue. But it’s definitely the possible she had someone do that for her.

or do you not believe that’s possible?

Well...anything's possible.  But you said she is equally unlikely to have damaged her face herself as it is that someone else did it.  In order to conclude that, you must have a pretty good idea of how (easily) one could do that.  I'm asking how?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hardly.  Again it's a "she said" thing.

Nope. Its not. He said she said is when you don't have records. There are court records. He might think that and you might think that, but its not the same thing. They don't have to go on her word when they can cite legal proceedings as evidence. 

Edited by MURPHD6

1 minute ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I'm baffled. What is the "rules of play"? Everything I've read said Elliott broke the NFL's code of conduct. Including this article on NFL.com (emphasis mine). 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000877852/article/ezekiel-elliott-withdraws-appeal-will-serve-suspension

Elliott was suspended by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in August following a year-long investigation into domestic violence allegations made by Tiffany Thompson, his former girlfriend. The league concluded he violated its personal conduct policy, which mandates a six-game suspension for first-time domestic violence violations. Elliott, 22, was never charged and has denied wrongdoing.

My bad! I was thinking of the wrong thing.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Well...anything's possible.  But you said she is equally unlikely to have damaged her face herself as it is that someone else did it.  In order to conclude that, you must have a pretty good idea of how (easily) one could do that.  I'm asking how?

You know her cousin was in the home at time of the incident, right?

So, anything new going on today?

If Shady really did set this up, it would almost be too obvious and one of the dumbest “person thought he was clever” crimes I’ve ever heard of.  He’d deserve what came to him. 

I don’t believe anyone could do that much damage to themselves to frame someone. That’s a bit too crazy for crazy. 

On the other hand, she does have the psycho ex stigma on her. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mickey said:

Don't we have enough controversy going on without dragging us all into the sordid, seedy underworld of real estate appraisals?

Really, right?

That's a crappy mcmansion in the middle of nowhere.  

Im confused- i missed a step.

the three things that I was considering equally likely were him beating her, him hiring someone to beat her, or she doing it herself (how I do not know) or having someone do it for her.

Just now, Virgil said:

So, anything new going on today?

If Shady really did set this up, it would almost be too obvious and one of the dumbest “person thought he was clever” crimes I’ve ever heard of.  He’d deserve what came to him. 

I don’t believe anyone could do that much damage to themselves to frame someone. That’s a bit too crazy for crazy. 

On the other hand, she does have the psycho ex stigma on her. 

You don't see Poyer's lady messing her face up, DO YOU??!!

5 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

a court order that he filed is concrete though. Thats the problem that will likely end his career. He will have difficulty getting out of this, and she will probably also go after him in civil court. I can't see a team keeping him around given the media circus this will create. Its the reality of the world we now live in.

But do we have anything other then the victim's word that the attacked demanded those things?  Any actual audio of him demanding them.  She could be making this up.  She knew he wanted those items.

Just now, whatdrought said:

Im confused- i missed a step.

the three things that I was considering equally likely were him beating her, him hiring someone to beat her, or she doing it herself (how I do not know) or having someone do it for her.

You don't consider a person doing that type of damage to themselves, by far, the LEAST likely of the three?

Just now, The Red King said:

But do we have anything other then the victim's word that the attacked demanded those things?  Any actual audio of him demanding them.  She could be making this up.  She knew he wanted those items.

Audio?

You don't see Poyer's lady messing her face up, DO YOU??!!

Hey man, women can’t be held responsible for what they post on social media between the hours of 12am and 11:59pm. 

Get with it 

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The only thing he filed was an eviction request.    Nothing about jewlery from his end...   

Demand of returned items, was filed. As has been quoted by others. He's screwed.

Edited by MURPHD6

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

You don't consider a person doing that type of damage to themselves, by far, the LEAST likely of the three?

I would say (based strictly on my opinion) it’s not as likely that she physically did it to herself, but that she had someone do it is very plausible to me.

theres a million versions of this that are equally likely until we have more information.

thats  how this works.