LeSean McCoy allegations

14 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Asking for the specific items is a big red flag

But...is that proveable. They need a smoking gun per se. I think they would have to nail someone for the breaking and entering and then they would have to squeal.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

More crap. She just got the court date pushed back 30 days. Why would she beat herself up when she is clearly doing a fine job of delaying the eviction?

The fact that she won’t leave his house raises enough questions about her character to maintain a healthy skepticism about all of this.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

By the way, earlier today De Cordon's IG account was viewable by anyone.  Now you have to "follow" her to see her IG.  Hmmmm....seems like they are using this as an opportunity to mass grow her followers and exploit the situation which makes it further suspicious.  And its working too as she has gained a ton of followers since making the switch

https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/?hl=en

This is one of the many reasons why I hate social media platforms such as IG and the like.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I will say it's much easier to tell a lousy book by its cover than a good one.

And Shady should have taken a better look. ;)

Oh he was careless with this particular addition to his Library for sure

Edited by 3rdand12
r
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, jrober38 said:

Charges don't matter in the NFL's eyes. Their personal conduct policy involves how their players carry themselves in the public eye. 

This will be McCoy's second incident in the last couple years. His friends beat the crap out of some cops at a bar on camera, and now he's being accused of something much more severe. The NFL doesn't want their players getting this type of attention, and I think it will almost certainly result in a suspension. 

Your characterization of what happened in Philly is conjecture that was not proven. A suspension is a giant leap based on what we know thus far.

Again, no hard evidence.  I'm not saying he didn't do it.  I'm saying there is not enough hard evidence to say he did or didn't.  The known facts as we have them make the accuser's story plausible.  At the same time, it's equally plausible that she set this up...or was attacked for something completely unrelated, and seized the opportunity to frame McCoy.

I refuse to come to any definate conclusion withoout some hard evidence.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Charges don't matter in the NFL's eyes. Their personal conduct policy involves how their players carry themselves in the public eye. 

This will be McCoy's second incident in the last couple years. His friends beat the crap out of some cops at a bar on camera, and now he's being accused of something much more severe. The NFL doesn't want their players getting this type of attention, and I think it will almost certainly result in a suspension. 

Yea I'm actually seeing what you guys are saying with the NFL and suspending. I had no idea they roll forward on a suspension that a guy wasn't found guilty on. That's interesting. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I corrected just before you posted, but kudos.

i was too busy reading you threading higher up on the page to check it sooner so it is your fault.

...love your post, btw.

I accept any and all blames for any misfortunes that have occurred to you and most the rest of the worlds.

Thank you for taking notice. Muchas Gracias

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I find this thread a bit nutso.
so many of us are making conclusions about what and how and who.
Is this the neighborhood womens bridge club of the 21st century with Social media being the transport ?

i can easily wait and see. perhaps others should consider being less womanly dramatic ?‍♂️

This is logical and a smart response besides the womanly dramatic quip.

But this is how the public and society never react in the aftermath of these situations. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

3 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Again, no hard evidence.  I'm not saying he didn't do it.  I'm saying there is not enough hard evidence to say he did or didn't.  The known facts as we have them make the accuser's story plausible.  At the same time, it's equally plausible that she set this up...or was attacked for something completely unrelated, and seized the opportunity to frame McCoy.

I refuse to come to any definate conclusion withoout some hard evidence.

and this is how we do it.

i could link the song for fun. but i won't

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lfod said:

Yea I'm actually seeing what you guys are saying with the NFL and suspending. I had no idea they roll forward on a suspension that a guy wasn't found guilty on. That's interesting. 

Yeah, the NFL has always suspended based off their personal conduct policy.

If a player's name pops up in the news enough for the wrong reasons, they'll likely face a suspension. 

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The fact that she won’t leave his house raises enough questions about her character to maintain a healthy skepticism about all of this.

He was dumb enough to file a court order asking for the return of objects. He's done, out of the league, and will never play again. And he will probably go to jail.

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Nope. She has tenants rights, not marital rights. What is so hard to understand.

Not if they were common law partners. Those distinctions vary based on jurisdiction. If they were in a relationship and living together its a whole different ball game.

Edited by MURPHD6

3 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Has to do with the amount of proof the NFL deems sufficient.  As a court would need proof beyond a reasonable doubt, the NFL just needs the proof to show that it more than likely happened.  

2 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

He was dumb enough to file a court order asking for the return of objects. He's done, out of the league, and will never play again. And he will probably go to jail.

Probably going to excommunicate the Buffalo Bills from the NFL by association.  Replacing us with the Argonauts because of that court order. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, MURPHD6 said:

Guilty until proven innocent, is it?  Yes, he asked for specific items...

...or did he?

There is no proof the attacker asked for those items, just her word he did.  And this is why hard evidence trumps speculation in a court of law.  Sadly, posts like this show it's far easier to sway the court of public opinion.

40 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Once the friend goes public, both sides have some degree of compelling reason to address what’s out there.

Some degree.  But a good lawyer would tell her to keep her trap shut let the police do their work and sue him civilly if their is plausible evidence he did it.  A press release is not the play.  These people may lack the sophistication to know that - suggested by the misspelling of McCoy's name.  On balance, I don't think he did it based on the limited facts that are out at this time.  

2 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Not if they were common law partners. Those distinctions vary based on jurisdiction. If they were in a relationship and living together its a whole different ball game.

Jesus H Johnson. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Not if they were common law partners.

Doesn’t appear that Georgia recognizes common law marriage. I’m certainly no expert, but she may only have rights as a “ tenant” at this point. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, brandon_cox said:

Hi. I read so much legal disinformation in this thread that it motivated me to join your community. ? I am an attorney licensed to practice law in Georgia and I do landlord-tenant work. Here's how our law works. If she was living in the home as his girlfriend she became a tenant-at-will. In order to kick her out of the house, he has to give her sixty days notice. Once the 60 day period expires, if she hasn't left the house he can file an eviction proceeding. Eviction hearings are easy to schedule in Fulton County; you can typically get one within a week. Personally, I would never use the Marshall's Office to get her served; I would use one of my private investigators to do it.

The hearing would take about 5 minutes. I would have to show my client owned the house, that he gave the 60 days notice, that there was no lease and that she refused to leave. I would get an eviction order on the spot and arrange with the sheriff's office to have her stuff put out on the street.

It's easy and straight forward. I hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Best post in this topic

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

His only saving grace is that if she knew the objects in question and pegged this assault on him, she could add credibility to her story by stating that the intruder asked for those specific items. 

There are a lot of concerning circumstances related to the situation at hand. I won’t make any declarations until the investigation has had time to sort the half truths from the truths. I hope McCoy didn’t do anything, but should he be guilty I’ll be happy to move on from him. 

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

They could take away his card for that.

I have done worse.

But i am very connected to one of the tenured Library staff.
 we never return books and laugh the whole day long about it.

well she does actually. I retain a value system and always attempt to do right.

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Probably going to excommunicate the Buffalo Bills from the NFL by association.  Replacing us with the Argonauts because of that court order. 

is this good ?